Vent Scares and Electrocution

Jack and I listened to the mechanical whorls of the elevator around up before static sounded.
"Jack? (Y/N)? Can either of you hear me," Mark's voice came through on the speaker.
"Yeah!" Jack and I spoke at the same time before looking at each other. We both softly blushed and looked away from each other.
"Great! I'm so glad this stupid thing is still working," Mark said with relief in his voice.
"Well we need you so I would hope that it's still working." I told him and smile.
"Awww did I interrupt something? You two are blushing~!" Mark teased and laughed through the microphone.
"N-No! Get your head outta the gutter Mark," Jack said and blushed a little more. He looked so cute!
"What does that book of yours say we have to do today," I change the subject because I knew that Mark was going to persist until I stopped him.
"Oh! Right!"
The sound of Mark heaving something onto a desk was heard and then the sounds of pages flipping.
"It says that you know the routine so basically what you did yesterday. Also a keypad is gonna spring out and ask if you want to change the voice but why would you? You've got me!"
I rolled my eyes at his antics and Jack laughed.
"I don't know man, having something stupid as a voice would be kinda funny."
"Do you want me to let you mess with me beautiful voice?"
"Abso-freakin-lutly."
"Fine."
A small keypad popped up from the side of Jack and I. The letters were all shaky and glitching so I doubt we could successfully type anything.
"It says to press a number for whichever you want."
I took a double take of the keypad and facepalmed.
"There's no numbers!" Jack and I both spoke at the same time again, causing us to look at each other in embarrassment.
"Awww!"
"Shut up , Mark!" Jack shouts before the elevator stopped and a little jingle played.
"Night Two...." I whispered and moved over to the big red button. I pressed it and the doors to the elevator slid open to reveal... caution tape?
"Uh... is that normal?"
"Yeah. It was here yesterday. Not sure what it means but make sure to keep on your toes ok?" Jack told me and put his hand on my shoulder, giving me a side hug before putting his hand out to say 'ladies first'.
I'm not sure if that's gentlemanly or rude because we are pretty much in a murder basement factory thing and he wants me to go first.
Lovely.
I got down and moved some of the caution tape so that I can get through. I crawled into the vent and stopped pretty quick since it was dark and creepy.
"What's wrong?" Jack asked from behind me.
"I-I.... i-I can't...."
"Shh...it's ok. Come back out here." Jack softly spoke and put his arms out so that I could crawl into them and he'd help me out. I turned my head to look at him and managed to turn around in the vent. I crawled back the few feet i'd gone and felt Jack put his arms under my own so he could grab onto my waist. He carefully pulled me out of the vent and sat me in his lap where he was sitting in front of the opening.
"It's ok. I'll go first instead. Don't panic. Everything is ok." He softly cooed and ran a hand over my hair.
My body relaxed in his warm hug and I held onto him, surprised at Mark's sudden silence. He probably just didn't want to intervene.
I calmed down eventually and he let go when I asked him to. He sat me on the floor next to him before getting up into the vent.
"Stay right behind me ok? I'll be right here," he stretched a hand out to pull me into the vent with him only this time we'd be going together.
We crawled for a while, both jumping at the computerized GLADOS voice that told us which vent we were in.
"Sorry about that! The system had overridden me!" Mark apologized to which Jack and I groaned in annoyance.
We both got out of the vent and into the main room.
"Ok guys, you need to check on Ballora and Foxy. Click the buttons and stuff like last time," Mark informed so Jack and I went to Ballora first. Jack pressed the light button and she wasn't on the stage.
Surprise, surprise.
Jack clicked the shock button so that I didn't have to do it. I cringed at the horrific sound and suddenly felt a strange feeling in my chest before it burst in pain.
I soon realized I was screaming.

Jack's POV:

Pressing the button isn't as bad as it was last time... until I noticed that (Y/N) dropped to the floor.
"(Y/N)....?"
She was holding her chest and started to shake before that same scream I'd heard yesterday sounded from her.
There was soft blue sparks came from her hands and feet.
"What's wrong with her!?" Mark shouted and sounded worried.
"I think all the buttons affect her! (Y/N)? (Y/N) can you hear me," I shouted again before grabbing her and pulling her into my lap again to try and hold her. She was twitching and trying to struggle but her eyes told me it wasn't my fault.
She's too kind. It'll be fun to-
'Shut up!'
I held her hand and softly told her sweet things until she was able to calm down. She would whimper every now and then but she moved her arms up to wrap around my neck.
"Are you ok now, (Y/N)?" Mark sounded quietly from the intercom.
"I-I'm ok.... I'm ok... just press the other button quickly... please...," She told me and squeezed me softly before letting me go.
"But-"
"Please Jack... it's better to just do it now rather than delaying it ok?"
"But-... fine. I'll be right back ok?" I sighed and gently laid her on the floor before getting up.
I ran to the button and punched it before running back to (Y/N). She gasped and growled, holding her chest again. I got back to her and put her back into my lap to hold her and gently brushed my hand through her hair to help keep her calm while she muffled her screams into my chest.
She calms down a bit faster this time and pants softly from her pain.
"Are you alright? There's still one more..." I told her sadly and hugged her softly.
"I'm fine... I'm fine, Jack..." she told me and sighed softly.
"Just... just let me stay here for a little longer..." She told me and pressed closer to me.
"It's ok... we can stay here as long as you need..."
"Ok... thank you..."
"No problem."

------------

Finally back!!!! Woohoo!!!!!
I should be updating both of my stories today if I have the time! I've been busy with school and papers and finals but I'm almost done!

Anyway, Bye Bye! *Blows kiss and waves goodbye.*