Chapter #11 ~ The Phantoms

Start from the beginning

"Huh?" The three teenagers looked at (Y/N).

"(L/N), you OK?" Ann asked.

"H-Huh...?" (Y/N) stuttered slyly while having a cold sweat rolling down on her face, "Well..."

"C'mon, at least enjoy for once," Ryuji said.

"Shut up you stupid monkey!" (Y/N) comically snaps at the blondie's face.

"For the last goddamn time don't call me that!" Ryuji comically snapped at the girl then they both stared at each other angrily in a chibi-looking way (#`皿'), and Akira --Who was in the middle-- sweatdropped as seeing the two fight like a kid.

"An explosion of meaty juice!" Ryuji exclaimed while a bunch of meat inside his mouth.

(Y/N) cut a small piece of the desserts/foods and took a bite of her face blush meaning the dessert/food was very delicious that she could ever imagine.

"Bliss..." Ann was melting in heaven while eating a cheesecake, "This part's cream cheese!"
The frizzy-haired boy then cut a small piece from the fish feeding it to Morgana.

"High-class flavor!" Morgana said.

"Right?" Ann agreed, "This lunch buffet if famous, even among part-timers."

"Part-timers?" Akira questioned.

"Huh? Didn't I tell you? I do modeling work for magazines. Only once in a while, though." Ann said.

"That's our Lady Ann!" Morgana exclaimed while popping his head completely inside the bag, "No wonder this restaurant has a celebrity atmosphere." Then Akira pushing his head back inside the bag.

"Knock it off. I'm not a celebrity." Ann said while eating more dessert, "I just wanted to try coming here once."

"10,000 apiece, for a total of 30,000." Ryuji said, "Well if they overlook the fact we've got a cat..."  

"I'm not a cat!" Morgana snapped at the Blondie.

"I guess blowing it all at once will keep us out of trouble." Ryuji said after pushing Morgana's face away, "But man, Kamoshida's heart really did change..." He then trailed.

"Yeah... But what he said..." Ann looked down, "And that gold medal too... Was it really for the best?"

"Of course it is! The mission was A+! Plus we got to celebrate!" Morgana spoke.

"........." Akira looked down at his lapped. 

"Akira...?" (Y/N) mumbled while looking at the boy.

"Do you feel guilty?" Morgana asked Akira.

"Well, maybe a little," Akira replied.

"........!" (Y/N) winded her eyes slightly and she was about to say something but decided to keep quiet while looking down.

"That medal was a fake. It was created from Kamoshida's desires." Morgana explained, "Well, we changed his heart and set him on the right path, so we deserve a little bonus!" 

"That makes sense," Akira said.

(Y/N) again opened her mouth was really eager to say something but Ryuji spoke before her,
"Of course it does, Akira!" Ryuji exclaimed, "Kamoshida admitted his crimes and is cooperating with the judicial process." 

"Shiho starts rehab next week!" Ann exclaimed after pulling her phone out.

"Everything's working out!" Morgana said, "So let's celebrate by eating our hearts out!" 

"Yikes! We've already used up half of our time!" Ann freaked out. 

"Seriously? I haven't had my fill of beef yet!" Ryuji gets off from his seat.