chapter 28. hot

warning// bj

Harry Styles.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Scarlet asks as she plops down next to me and snuggles into my side. I chuckle at how adorable she could be.

"Anything you want, love," I whisper after softly kissing the top of her head.

I lean away from her and look down to see her face red. She fidgets with the blanket that's laid over us. She looks so innocent and so lovely that I keep falling for her. As if she knows she's been caught, she frantically looks for the remote and clicks on a random movie.

"Great choice," I smirk, knowing she was too flustered to realize that she just clicked Dora the Explorer.

"Shut up," she mumbles as she throws a popcorn in her mouth.

"You could always change it," I suggest as Dora talks about some friend being a bitch or whatever.

"No," she answers as she looks up, making my eyes fall deeper and deeper into her brown eyes, "I like this."

"A-alright then," I stutter with embarrassment once she looks away. She laughs and I don't think she even realizes how beautiful her laugh is.

I end up staring at her the whole time Dora's spending time with her monkey friend. I watch how Scarlet's eyes crinkle up when she laughs. Her eyebrows jump up when she feigns surprise over Dora finding something that's clearly behind her. Her lips are constantly curled into a smile, which makes me smile like some love-struck idiot. 

Before I could even realize it, Scarlet had turned to face me. We stared at each other for a little bit, before she leaned forward and met her lips with mine. Sparks erupted all over my body and I swear at one point, I had fully believed something was catching on fire. My body felt hot, especially with her body sensually grinding into mine. As I taste every little crevice inside her mouth and her pink lips, she straddles my lap and pushes her body against mine.

We pull away and we stare at each other once more. Her eyes are hooded and covered with lust. Sweat's starting to coat her skin, and it had to be one of the sexiest thing to have ever happened in front of me. She started to get off my lap and dramatically pulled the blanket off of me. She shamelessly palmed my bulging erection, making me bite my lip in frustration.

"Fuck," I whisper, feeling blood rush faster down to my groin.

"Alright hard?" she asks with a pout. "And all we did was kiss."

"Shut up, Scarlet," I look away, embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed, Harry," she comforts as she kisses the cloth above my erection, making me slightly thrust my hip forward. "I find it adorable you love my touch this much."

She quickly pulled down my pants and underwear, making my dick spring up and slap my stomach. I gasp at the sudden coldness of the air meeting my hot, pulsing penis. I sharply inhale when she grabs my dick and moves her hand up and down in a teasing manner.

"Fa-faster," I whine, wishing there would be more friction.

"If you say so," she says with a smirk, "daddy."

Her hand moves faster and faster. It's so good I'm starting to think she might be a handjob professional, which probably isn't a thing. And I'm about to cum all over her hand when she stops and sticks my throbbing groin in her hot mouth. Just going in was enough to make me cum, but she didn't stop there.

She bobbed her head while playing with my balls in her hands. Her tongue would run down and up my dick and the softness of it felt so, so good. Without even knowing, I start to violently thrust in her face. Face fucking Scarlet is now the hottest thing to ever do. Her eyes get all teary and they look so innocent, but I know she wants this so bad.

"God, you're such a slut for daddy," I grunt as I grab her hair and thrust in.

She moans and the vibration sends a chill down my spine. I don't want to cum inside her mouth, so I'm about to pull out, but then she grabs my dick roughly and tightens her grip, making me cum all over her face. As dirty as it was, it looked so pretty to have my cum dripping all over her pretty, shocked face.

But then the shock was gone and she sexually licked my cum off her face. 

"You taste the best, daddy," Scarlet whispers as she gets up. She starts to walk to the bathroom at the end of the hall.

"Where are you going?" I ask as I put my pants on quickly and rush after her.

"I need to clean myself up," she answers back. But then she starts to pull down her pants, and that makes me furrow my brow.

"Why are you taking your pants off then?" I ask as she starts to close the door.

"My face wasn't the only thing that got covered by cum," Scarlet answers back with a smirk as she pushes a finger inside her panties and slowly pull it out, showing me that her finger was covered with her cum. I gulp as she puts it in her mouth and suck while closing the door. "How can I not get wet when I'm giving daddy a blow job and you keep making that face?"

The door closes and standing in front of it with my mouth wide open. So many impure thoughts were rushing in my head. I just wanted to burst through the door and fuck her in the bathroom, but I want our sex to be a bit more romantic and definitely not near a dirty toilet. But I can just imagine her shaking and whining underneath me. 

I look down and see that I was sporting another erection. I guess I'll have to fix this myself this time.