chapter 20. bathroom

"Stop opening your fucking mouth," I try to easily joke with Harry. 

He said a terrible joke and that was my honest(kind of)reaction. But on my defense, that was the nicest response you can give to a person that says: "What happened to the guy that got his whole left side cut off? Oh, I don't know, I guess he's all right!"

"Scarlet," Aleah says my name as a warning. I get a bit annoyed at how she treats me like I'm two, but I huff and let it slide.

"Sorry," I grumble.

"Anyways, what's everyone's schedule like today?" Aleah asked, making the breakfast table fall into a silence. Aleah lets out a defeated sigh, making her nervous intern, Louis clear his throat and rubs the back of his neck with shaking eyes.

"I, um, going to my mom's," he answers, "it's her birthday."

"Oh, well, tell her happy birthday for me," Aleah responds sweetly, making a Louis clearly blush.

I roll my eyes.

"I'm going to Sean's."

I can feel the tension rise in the room.

"Oh, is this your boyfriend?" poor Louis jokes with a wink.

Harry lets out an uncomfortable cough, Aleah lets out another sigh and feeds herself a piece of bacon, and I'm trying so hard not to laugh and cringe at the same time.

"I guess you could call him that," I say, "but he's more of a friend with benefit."

From my peripheral vision, I see Harry tense. I hate that I had to see that. It fills my heart with hope and slight happiness of his obvious jealousy. I need to stop picking at the small things. It was starting to give me terrible hope. 

"And I have to go now," I announce, jumping up and not bothered to clean up after myself. I run out of the quiet kitchen and go up to my room, screaming into my pillow.

My screaming session ends when I feel my phone vibrate. I grab it and flip it over, seeing Sean's message.

Sean:

u cant come over, ill just go over there

send me ur address babe;)

I start to panic. He can't come here. Everyone, and by everyone I mean my sister, will blow her head off. But I'm even more scared of the thought of me being alone with Harry. I'm scared I might accidentally walk into his office and accidentally start to suck his dick. I don't think I'll be able to survive.

So, with shaking fingers and a nervous bite to my lower lip, I type in my address and press send. I hope I did the right thing.

~~

It's only been a couple minutes since he came and I already question my decision. Instead of making me feel good and better, we were sitting down on the couch, able to watch some shows. He wasn't even touching me a bit. If he was just going to watch some TV shows, why the fuck did he even come.

"Why aren't we fucking?" I try to sexually whisper into his ear, making sure I slightly press my lip to his ear, "Daddy?"

"Lemme watch this one episode and I'll make you feel so fucking good, baby girl," he said, his eyes trained on my lips.

I wanted him to look me in the eye, but all his eyes wanted were my lips.

I swallow back the bitter taste in my mouth and move away, catching Harry's angry eyes on us. I let out a whispered, "shit," and climb out of the couch.

"Gotta use the bathroom, babe," I quickly muttered.

After hearing Sean's hum of approval, I run towards Harry, grabbing his wrist, and pulled him to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it, too scared to see Harry in the eye.

"Why the fuck is that son of a bitch in my house?" his voice's deep and raspy. And it's right next to my ear, which drive my whore-mons crazy. I feel his breath fan against my ear and I can feel the flesh of his lips barely touch my earlobe.

He grabs my waist with his hands and pushes my back against the door. I bite my lip as the hit makes a soft thud. I hope Sean didn't hear. But another part of my bit my lip because this was too hot for me to handle. I hated, but also loved how he dominated me. And a small part of me bit my lip from yelling at him with anger.

He was the one that broke it off, and now he's jealous and touching me? Who gave him the rights? Like, the fuck?

"I i-invited him," I answered back with a stupid stutter, my eyes still on the ground.

One of his hands let go of my waist and grabs my chin roughly, pulling it up. I see Harry's green eyes and it makes me feel things I wanted to ignore. My stomach feels warm and I push my legs together unconsciously. 

"Why are you even seeing him again?" he asked with a growl erupting from the back of my throat. Shit, that was hot.

"Because I'm single and sexually frustrated," I answered back once again, pushing him off.

I smirked as he stumbles back. With a large step, I quickly pushed him to the wall behind him. I grab his biceps, which was thick and oh so sexy, and used it as my anchor to glue him to the wall.

"No one and nothing seems to pleasure me now, Harry," I whispered, a bit satisfied at how his eyes dilates after hearing that.

"I'm sure there was someone that made you feel good," Harry says back, clearly referring to himself.

"No, you're wrong. Everyone I've fucked in the past fucks like a sloppy kid. They can't do it right at all. God, I've faked so many orgasms," I lied. His sex with me was heaven and he fucked me like a professional, not a sloppy kid.

I chuckled lightly at his flaring nostrils and clenched jaw. He was absolutely furious and he knew I was behind every single drop of anger. My words got to his sex-esteem and maybe played with his sexual frustration.

"Maybe Sean'll be able to make me feel better," I continued to tease.

"He won't," Harry snapped, his hands back to gripping my waist and flipping us around, putting me against the wall.

His knee was between my now-opened legs, touching my sensitive core. I wanted to grind onto his thigh and get fucked in the tiny bathroom, but I didn't want to lose this early.

"You're not the one to speak," I said as I pushed him off once again.

I wished he had held onto me a little tighter and didn't just let me walk away. But that wasn't what happened. Instead, I walked back to the couch, my face clearly showing unsatisfactory. 

I jumped back onto the couch and swatted Sean away when he leaned in for a kiss.

"What the fuck?" Sean shouted, clearly angry at my sudden lack of horniness. I scoffed at how he immature he was acting from a little rejection.

"Nothing," I mumbled, even though every cell of my body knew exactly why I was suddenly not into Sean.

Harry fucking Styles.

~~

double upload holy shit. this sucks I'm sorry :'(