chapter 07. punching bag

Today was a Tuesday, September 5th, 2017, four days since Louis moved in. At this point, I wasn't surprised to see half-naked Louis come out of the bathroom, who would blush when he saw me blatantly check out his abs, or see Louis stuffing his face with Harry's breakfast, or see Louis getting yelled at by Aleah for messing up. I've started to like him, who I no longer saw as a man going after Aleah.

Also, it's my first day of senior year.

Aleah dragged me out of my bed and made me get ready ten minutes before I actually had to leave. But I guess it was better than being late for the first day of school. Louis gave me a good-luck-thumbs-up for my first day and Harry sent me a tiny, tiny smile. Aleah, who dropped me off at the back of the school, gave me a short pep talk.

"I know that you're Miss Popular with everyone and a complete smartass, but don't get in trouble on the first day, OK? And don't have sex with anyone in the bathroom this year," Aleah begged as I took a step out of the car.

"Yes," I said, rolling my eyes. I waved at her goodbye.

She waved back and I started to take heavy steps towards the school. Little did she know, I wasn't Miss Popular anymore.

~~

I stepped over Sarah McAlister's foot, which was protruding a bit too far for it to be natural. I turned to face her, who had smugness tattooed on her face. Her red hair was pulled into a tight ponytail, her green eyes were painted with mischief, and her red lips were curled up.

"Did you really think I would fall for that?" I asked with a scoff. I guess I was a bit loud, since everyone in the cafeteria started to stare at us. But then again, everyone at our school had their ears perked up 24/7 for some sweet drama between ex-popular Scarlet Brown and now-popular Sarah McAlister.

"I mean, you were stupid enough to fall for my boyfriend, so yeah," she said, flashing a fake innocent smile. Her friends, who were once on my side and talked shit about her, laughed with her.

I rolled my eyes before deciding I should be the bigger person and walk away. But before I could, Sarah's boyfriend, Jake Greene, blocked my way. He had a dirty-ass smirk on his ugly ass face.

"Get the fuck out of my way," I ordered lowly.

"I don't listen to sluts," he said, making his friends laugh at his "roast."

"And I don't fucking care," I said. "Get out of my way."

"Make me," he said.

What an immature ass.

"Fine," I said as I made my biggest grin. "You brought this to yourself."

Before he could realize what he started, I smashed my plate full of food to his face. My plate fell down, revealing Jake's face covered with mashed potato and gravy.

That was for you being a dick.

While everyone around us gasped, I brought my knee up between his leg, hitting his crotch. He groaned as his hands immediately went down and cupped his balls.

That was for you tricking me into believing a lie.

I then grabbed his head and pulled it towards the same knee I used before. Everyone could hear a disturbing crack come from the hit.

That was for you making me fall for your stupid ass.

I grabbed his hair and brought it close to me. I whispered into his ear, "How does your dick taste, bitch?" Before he could even mutter a curse word, I let go of his hair and brought my tightly closed fist to his cheek and pushed with all my force, making him drop to the floor. I grabbed his collar and glared into his frightened eyes.

That was for you breaking my heart.

I pushed him to the ground and walked around him, ignoring everyone's nervous glances and the whispers as I walked towards the principal, who was scared to even approach me in the first place.

Sorry Aleah, I couldn't help myself.