00 idk what to call this

First off, HOLY CRAO DA FAQ HOW!?!?!? IM SHOOK AND STILL CANT BELIEVE I GOT 3K READS!!!!! I be a perverted hoe that didn't think this could happen but holy crap it did... I just wanted to say thank you thank you and thank you~~~~

second, I know that I changed a major point of this book. if you read this book before 12/26/17, you wouldve read the part of her getting in a car accident and Sean getting shot. but after reading it a lot, I realized how out of the blue it was (even thought deaths are out of the blue) and the time frame wouldn't fit the story of how she gets bullied (since she'll be hospitalized and not enough time for her at school) I also wanted to add the "prank" part of jake to show how even though Scarlet acts really immature and fun 24/7 she's actually going through bad stuff. So don't judge a book by it's cover, ya know..

thirded, this isn't really a smut book. it's not just all sex and stuff like that. I want this book to have more plot than just plain sex(no tea no shade)

lastly, there will be plot holes cuz I suck at this. like the suspension part, I'm pretty sure you get longer punishments but I just did that and some parts will feel really fast paced and maybe cringey(WHICH ILL TRY MY BEST TO NOT DO!!!) BUT YES, I REALLY WANT TO FINISH THIS BOOK WITHOUT A LOT OF WEIRD PARTS, so please comment about it and help meeee.

thank you thank you thank you love you guys!

((also help me find hot gifs of Harry)) thanks lmao