chapter 03. apology

By the time it was 9 p.m. or so, a good two hours since the encounter with Harry, Aleah showed me my new room, which was already filled with my old things. I thanked her and shut the door, letting myself sink into my new room. I felt an emptiness as I walked around the huge room. It didn't feel like home, but more so a sample in IKEA. But I guess having my own bathroom was a nice plus.

Once I scanned my whole room, I started to change. I threw on Sean's t-shirt I stole, wore a new pair of undies, and got into a black Nike shorts. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair, and then jumped into my bed. After burying myself into the thick covers, I clapped my hands twice, making the lights turn off immediately. I watched a couple videos on Youtube and then scrolled through Instagram. Once I realized it was already 1:23, I turned off my phone and closed my eyes. But I couldn't sleep.

My eyes were wide open as my mind kept going back to the same thing. I didn't expect that kind of side of Harry. The worst part was that I felt attracted to that dark side of him. My mind couldn't help but think how aggressive he could've been. Or how rough he would be in bed.

I knew it was wrong to think of him like that, he being my sister's fiance and all, but I'm a heterosexual women. And I just saw a hot piece of ass. I have the right to at least imagine the sexy things he could do, since I'm not going to do it in real life. I might be crooked, but I'm not a home wrecker.

"Scarlet?" I heard Harry's deep voice call out through my door.

Speak of the devil.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

"I'm not sure," I started to say, ready to mess with him, "is it my best interest to let a man into a woman's bed at such inappropriate hours?"

"Scarlet, just let me in," Harry groaned.

"Fine, come in."

The door opened and with the help of the bright hallway, I made out the contour of Harry's fit body. He turned the light on and I immediately looked away as I clenched my eyes shut. I slowly opened my eyes and once it got used to the bright light, I turned to look at Harry. I wasn't surprised to see a teasing smirk on his face. He dropped it after a good second of me glaring at him.

That fucker.

"I'm here to apologize for yelling at you earlier," he started to apologize as he scratched the back of his head, his eyes avoiding my gaze.

"Whatever, just pull the dildo out of your ass next time," I teased him with a smirk.

"That's not funny," Harry said after letting out an annoyed groan.

"Why?" I asked. "Is it because you guys don't do anything in bed and talking dirty just eggs on your sexual frustration?"

"Shut your mouth," he suddenly demanded as his eyes turned dark and he took a dangerous step towards me.

"Guess I hit the bulls-eye," I said with a proud grin.

"We both simply want to wait until marriage," he defended himself.

"Mhm," I hummed with wide eyes and nodding my head.

"Whatever, goodnight," he said as he turned around and was ready to shut the door.

"Hey," I blurted out, making Harry turn around. I was going to ask him if he could tell Aleah goodnight for me, but my tongue couldn't form those words, "never mind."

He gave me one last look before turning the lights off and shutting the door.

I wondered if I could ever fix my sister's and I's relationship.

I hope we can.

~~

I usually won't do the author's note or whatever, but thank you @chloemeadowss for pointing out my mistake haha. i suck at this writing thing and it helps me out if you guys are active readers. So if I have mistakes, plsssss comment about it! It really helps~

alright bye, gn or gm!