chapter 05. hickeys

"So, now what," Sean seductively whispered into my ears once we entered his home. I could feel his hot breath, probably from the coffee we just had, fan against my ear.

I rolled my eyes at his desperate acts at trying to be sexy. I pushed him away and plopped down unto his couch. I could hear Sean whisper a string of curse words out. I crossed my arms and stared at the family pictures hung on the wall. There were never those family pictures in my houses in the past. I let out a sigh as I tried to bury the childish jealousy rising in me.

"Do you have a pack of cigarettes?" I ask him once he sits down next to me. "Good ones this time?"

"Yes," Sean grunted out as he pulled a pack out of his pocket. Before I could grab it from him, he sent me smug look, "but only if you give your man a good kiss."

"Fine," I lowly whispered out as I leaned closer.

The space between our lips were closed when Sean aggressively came forward and smashed his lips against mine. As the kiss became heated, I started to straddle him as my arms loosely hooked around his neck. His big hands teasingly slid up and down my body, caressing my breasts ever so often.

Once I felt oxygen being sucked out of me, I pulled away from him. He growled before attacking my neck with small kisses. I let out a surprised moan when he started to suck on my sweet spot. After a couple seconds of him sucking and me moaning, I looked down to see a purple mark right on my neck.

"Everyone can see it," I complained to him.

"Good, you're my one and only lady," Sean responded back with a smirk.

"You know we're not exclusive," I said as I got off him and took my phone out, using the camera to examine the hickey.

"Let's just have some fun," he said as he slowly took my phone out of my grasp and groped my breast. His teeth tugged unto the collar of my t-shirt, growling as his other hand crept along the inside of my thighs. He stopped, making an annoyed groan come out of me. "Beg, baby girl."

"Please, daddy," I whispered out as I closed my eye, knowing he had a daddy kink. I didn't even like being called "baby girl" or calling him "daddy," but if it meant I'll get fucked, I'll do it.

"Good girl," he said as his fingers went higher and higher up my inner thigh.

After about three rounds, we went to his balcony and began to smoke. He sat down next to me and was on his fifth, while I was on my first. I took every breath of smoke with ease, not sucking it all out and going through the pack like Sean. This was toxic, but I was so addicted to the thought that I was destroying myself. I felt like I had control.

Should I breathe in another wave of smoke? Or should I stop?

"My parents are gonna come soon," Sean told me after putting down his phone.

"M'kay," I hummed as I got up and gave him a quick kiss before digging my cigarette unto the ashtray.

I guess I'm going to meet Mr. Angry now.

~~

"I'm home," I shouted into the seemingly empty house as I took off my shoe and slipping my feet into one of the fuzzy slippers.

I walked around the dimly lit house, wondering where the hell Harry was. I wasn't surprised to see him drinking in the bar. I strolled towards him and plopped down next to him, grabbing a bottle of red wine and pouring myself a little.

As I took a sip of the wine, I looked over to Harry, whose eyes were fixed on my neck.

"I'm guessing Sean gave you that?" he muttered out, his voice straining to say his name. His dark eyes slowly meeting my own eyes.

That small action of his eyes traveling up my body sent a shudder down my body. Damn him for being an embodiment of sexiness.

"Y-yeah," I responded back as I looked down to the counter. I felt my face get hot at the sound of me stuttering, I never fucking stutter in front of guys like a nervous freshmen.

I felt my body freeze when his hand grabbed my shoulder and his hair touched my bare neck. His head was resting on the crook of my neck, his lips ever so lightly touching the sensitive hickey. Harry's large hands grabbed my collar and pulled, showing more of my shoulder's bare skin. I felt goosebumps form on every corner of my body when his lips touched my skin. I blocked the small moan threatening to come out.

"You smell like cigarettes and sex," he lowly muttered out as he let go of my shirt and pulled away from me.

I guess drunk Harry is very, very touchy.

"I did smoke, and I did fuck, so yeah," I responded back with a shrug after gaining back my cool and collected persona.

He was silent after hearing me just talk about fucking and smoking. I expected him to yell at me, but maybe drunk Harry was a lot more chill. If that's the case, I prefer drunk Harry a lot over regular Harry. I stared at his green eyes as he stared into mine with such an intense gaze. I wondered what dark secrets would be hiding behind him. No one's perfect and happy.