chapter 14. sin

//warning lmao//

Moans and groans and everything sinful. His teeth would lightly bite unto my lips, letting a breathless moan out of me. His professional hand skillfully touched me, taking his time with the attention he was giving to my body. Harry pulled away, letting a string of spit hang between the two of us. I would've been grossed out if it was anyone else, but it was so unimaginably hot when it was Harry I was making out with. 

God, I almost died when he pressed his bulge against me. Seeing how I basically whimpered at his touch, he let out a dark chuckle as if he was satisfied with how submissive I was becoming underneath his touch.

"You made me get a fucking boner, princess," he whispered, his hot breath fanning against my sweaty skin. My brain didn't even get nauseous at the stench of alcohol from him. I fucking felt horny from the smell of alcohol bleeding out of him. He leaned back forward and whispered in my ear, "How 'bout you fix that for me?"

I gulped as he took a step back and I went down to my knees. The coldness of the tiles against my hot skin let a shiver come out of me. I leaned forward and kissed his bulge through the cloth, looking at him with innocent eyes.

"God, baby, don't play with me and just let me fuck your mouth," Harry growled as his hand grabbed a handful of my hair and lightly pulled. I even found that pull sexy. I bit my lips to suppress the moan. 

I pulled his pants down and felt nervous when I saw how big just his bulge really was. I placed my hot tongue flat against his erection and slowly moved up, resulting in him groaning and tugging at my hair again, this time a little harder. 

"If you pull something like that again, I'm gonna have to punish you, babygirl," Harry warned through gritted teeth.

Was it bad that I wanted the punishment?

Nonetheless, I complied and pulled his boxer off, letting his penis spring free from the tight confinement. The moment his dick was free, he let out a satisfied groan. I couldn't help but stare at how fucking big he was.

"Please, Scarlet, suck me now," Harry desperately whined above me. 

I smirked before opening my mouth and wrapping his thick member with my lips. I bobbed my head, slowly at first, then started to pick up some pace. When I looked up with a big, innocent eyes, Harry lost it and threw his head back, pushing my head deeper. I let a moan as his dick hit the back of my throat. The vibration of my moan against his sensitive penis let his monster out.

He leaned against the wall, his left hand holding his unsteady body, and started to mercilessly fuck my mouth. Harry's right hand pushed me more forward while his hips continued to thrust forward. I wasn't even the one being pleasured, but just the look of how dangerous but, at the same time, vulnerable, Harry looked made me so fucking wet.

"I'm, ahh, gonna, God, cum," Harry moaned out as his thrusts started to pick up pace and his hands pushed my head faster. Tears fell down my eyes and moans vibrated his dick. I loved this. I shouldn't, but I fucking loved this. "God, Scarlet, ahh, you're go-gonna, make me, fuck, cum, ahh, in your sweet, fuck, ugh, little mouth."

Before I could even react, I felt hot, salty, thick liquid fill up my mouth. Even though I swallowed his cum, a stream of his cum drooled down the corner of my mouth. The two of us, alone in the huge house, out of breath and sweating, could've been one of the erotic paintings he painted.

It would sell well. 

"Goodgirl," Harry muttered as his bent down and kissed me. 

"Harry," I moaned out as his head left kisses down my face to my neck. 

A loud moan came out of me when he bit unto my sensitive skin. I lapped his tongue on the purple stain on my skin. His hands groped my breasts and pinched my erected nipples through my top. A swarm of butterflies erupted at the bottom of my stomach.

"Not yet," he whispered into my ears, his hands traveling down and down.

The moment his hands touched my underwear, I felt my face burn with embarrassment. I knew that he felt how wet I already was.

"So wet and ready for me," Harry chuckled. "Aren't you, baby girl?"

"Yes," I moaned out pathetically as his hands pulled my panties down.

"Call me daddy," he whispered.

I thought I hated daddy kinks, but when it was Harry, it was the best thing that ever happened in my generation.

"Fuck, daddy, fuck me already," I whimpered as his fingers grazed against my wet pussy.

"My pleasure, princess," Harry said, the head of his long dick pressing into me. 

Pain rippled through my body as he slowly pushed his whole length into me. As he groaned with pleasure, I whined at the pain. But as time passed, my body felt comforted with him and was ready to be his. His eyes were closed and gasps came out of him, as if my tight pussy literally pained him.

"Fuck me, daddy," I leaned forward and whispered into his ear.

It was as if those three words unleashed a beast. With no warning, he started to thrust at an inhumane pace. I let out moans as he let out strings of curses. His hands went underneath my shirt and groped my breast again. One of my hand went down and pleasured myself more by playing with my clit. He brought my shirt higher up and engulfed my right breast with his warm, pleasant mouth. A loud ass moan erupted out of me when he bit unto my nipple.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Harry groaned out when he pulled away and concentrated on his thrusts.

"Do me so hard I can't walk for a week," I told him as I rested unto the crook of his neck and left my own hickey on his shoulder.

"Gladly," Harry answered with a dark chuckle. 

With no warning, he grabbed my lifeless legs and wrapped them around his hips. He stood up and bounced my sweaty body on his dick, my back leaning against the wall for support. I don't know if it was the angle or he was just getting better with every thrust, but he continued to hit my g-spot with so much force.

"I'm gonna, ahh, cum," I muttered out as I bit my lips at how rough he was.

"Cum without my permission and I'll punish you so hard, Scarlet," Harry snapped with his deep voice.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my weight on him. His hands were on my bare ass, slapping and groping the shit out of it. A husky growl came out of him before he thrust one last time into me.

"Now," he ordered, letting the ache at my lower region loose.

My own cum let a low groan out of him mouth before he bit his lips and cummed into me. His hooded eyes looked into me with dark lust. My eyes probably showed just as much lust as his, however. Once he set me up on my feet, my back against the wall, he sharply turned around and put his pants on, grabbing his boxers as he changed. He walked past me and took a heavy step on the stairs.

"Clean this up and forget this happened," he coldly said. 

I could hear the regret in his deep voice. I could hear him beating himself up for fucking a minor and his fiancee's sister. I could hear how much he hated himself and me.

But perhaps the worst thing was that

I had no regret.

~~

I hated this lmao I CANTTTTT

I honestly felt so awkward writing this and this probably sucked but idk...

well thanks for reading and, for the people that don't like smut,

THE NEXT COUPLE SEXC SCENES IN THE FUTURE WON'T BE THIS BAD AND DESCRIBE EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS.

ok well, bye and have a g0od day!!