chapter 01. meeting him

His rough hands slithered down my body to my waist and pulled me closer in a desperate manner. I internally scoffed at his action as he peppered wet, sloppy kisses down my neck. We were headed up to his room, knowing that his parents weren't home. However, I was getting tired of being dragged around his house and bumping into unexpected corners, so I jumped up and hooked my legs around his waist. I purposely rocked my hips, earning an animalistic growl out of him.

Once we finally got to his room, he slammed the door shut and turned the light on. One of his hands firmly grabbed my ass, making me let out my first legit moan. I guess my moan triggered something in him, because he threw me on his bed and climbed over me. He swiftly took off his shirt, showing his fit body. He smirked at my lust-filled eyes and started to rip my shirt off.

"God, Sean," I moaned as he left a purple mark on my collarbone.

Right before his hands travelled down to the zipper of my pants, we heard the door open with a creak. Sean's body went frigid over mine as we heard a loud gasp echo in the room. He snapped his head to the surprised person and immediately got off of me. I grabbed my t-shirt next to me and hurriedly put it on.

"Mom," Sean whispered out before total chaos shook the house.

~~

"I'm so sorry," my sister, Aleah, repeated to Sean's mom for the hundredth time.

Sean's mom, Mrs. Oliver, stared at me with complete disgust. Her eyes scanned me up and down again as she shook her head with disbelief. I wanted to snap at her for being so rude to me, but I shut my mouth, knowing Aleah would get more pissed at me.

"This is what happens when you don't live with parents and get spoiled with money," she muttered underneath her breath.

I felt my blood boil as I gritted my teeth. My left hand was gripping my suitcase handle so tight, my knuckles started to bloom white. My right fist was ready to smash into her wrinkly face. Knowing I was about to explode, Aleah quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Just leave," Mrs. Oliver finally said as she waved her bony hand at us. There was a look of disgust on her face, which made me even more mad.

The two of us let out a long sigh and walked towards Aleah's car. I put my seat belt on and was ready to blast out of this place, but the car was still. I looked to my left and saw Aleah staring back at me with worried eyes.

"Is this what you were doing while you were gone?" she asked as she furrowed her brows.

"What do you mean?" I asked her as I looked away.

"God, when you left last month, I thought you were at your friends. Not at a place with a friend that you were going to fuck," she angrily spat out.

"I already said sorry," I responded back with my voice louder than before.

There was another silence in the car. My chest heaved up and down, the only way I could think of to calm myself down. Aleah finally started the car and started to drive out of Sean's driveway.

"I'm getting engaged," she stated out of the blue.

"Congrats," I sarcastically said.

"I'm moving out of our old neighborhood and into a house in a more secluded area," she started to say again, ignoring my snarky comment.

I knew what she was really trying to say. At our old neighborhood, I would constantly be fighting because the only thing my neighbors did were spread around rumors. The rumors went from me being pregnant to me apparently killing my own parents. A secluded area would be nicer, I guess.

"And?" I asked, knowing there must be more than just her getting engaged.

"Move in with me and my fiance," she proposed.

"Are you taking a no?" I asked her.

"No," she responded back.

"Then I guess you have your answer."

"Good," Aleah responded back emotionless.

Once we got to a stop light, she suddenly reached back and tossed me one of her ugly scarves.

"What the hell?" I asked her as she started the car again.

"Wear it and cover your hickey, your first impression with my fiance has to be somewhat good," Aleah replied.

I grumbled before putting it on.

~~

I guess what she meant as a "house" was really a mansion. The mansion was white with a black rooftop, and windows decorated the exterior of the house. The green, fresh lawn was cut clean with cartoon-like bushes cut around the edges. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a ginormous pool in the back. I knew Aleah was doing good in her work, but I didn't expect her to be making this much. Or maybe her fiance was really rich.

"C'mon," she said as she grabbed my suitcase and started to unlock her front door.

Once she started to open her giant door, I trudged behind her and had an awe expression on my face. The interior of the mansion was much more plausible than the outside. The floor was sparkly clean and the walls were exquisite marbles. A shining chandelier was hung in the middle of the entrance. A winding staircase in the back reminded me of the stairs I envied in movies I used to watch. There were art pieces hung on the wall ever so often.

"I'll show you my fiance," Aleah said with a smile as she gently grabbed my wrist. "And close your mouth."

She took me to the kitchen, where I saw the broad back of a tall man. He was in front of the oven, cooking something that smelled delicious.

"Harry, say hi to my sister, Scarlet," Aleah said as she strolled towards her fiance, whose name was Harry. They had an awkward amount of space between them, which I found a bit strange but ignored it.

"Of course," his deep voice caused a shiver to run down my spine. The perfect combination of his deep voice and his British accent made a strange emotion run through my veins.

He spun around and almost gave me a heart attack. His emerald eyes were a forest I would love to get lost in, which were framed with long, dark eyelashes. His glossy pink lips looked so sinful. His jawline was dangerously sharp and showed off his manliness. His face was a masterpiece carved by the Greek gods.

"My name is Harry Styles," he introduced himself, his British accent rolling off his tongue.

I calmed myself down and smiled, "Nice to meet you."