chapter 21. announcement

//kinda smutty in the beginning but really not,, just a little warning//

It's 2:14 A.M, guess who's on my mind at this odd hour?

Harry Styles.

I could feel his curly, untamed brown hair at the tips of my fingers. I could smell the manly musk I never thought I could desire so much. I could just see his green, intoxication eyes replaying in my blank head. I wanted to feel the roughness on his skin against my soft skin. I wanted us to touch. 

My sexual frustration wasn't getting any better hearing Harry jacking off through the thin walls. With Aleah gone, I guess it made sense he would jack off, but couldn't he have done it when I'm not craving every inch of him? He could be at least considerate of my desperate sex drive.

And before I knew it, I was outside of his bedroom, hoping I could hear more of him practically fucking himself. My mind became foggy at the sound of his groans and occasional swear words underneath his breath. I felt my heart beat faster and louder at the sound of his hands roughly going up and down his large shaft. My cheeks flush at how amazing it had felt.

I realized how creepy this really was; a minor listening to her future brother-in-law fucking himself, while thinking how nice it would feel if she was riding his dick. I  sighed at how low I've gotten and decided to get up, when I heard Harry let out a loud moan. And followed by that, two words that made time stop.

"Fuck...Scarlet."

I ran to my room as quickly as I could and covered my mouth. Part of me was worried I would burst out laughing or if I would start crying. He, Harry Styles, said my name after jerking off. Not Aleah, not some porn star, not some hot celebrity, but me. I wanted to feel proud and happy, but the feeling of guilt ate at me more. 

Now I really couldn't sleep.

My ears suspiciously catch quiet sobs before I finally drift to sleep.

~~

After that strange night, nothing extraordinary happened. There was school, which was boring as hell, then there was my life at home, which was also boring. I wanted Harry to tease me or talk to me, but he didn't do anything with me. I guess this was him finally "letting me go."

I should be happy about that.

I need to stop doing whatever this is with him.

I don't love you.

It's just lust.

It's just stupid hormones making me horny and stupid.

Yeah, that's what this is.

But today, today is going to be a bit crazy. Everyone basically rich is invited to our house, where Harry will announce his marriage with my sister. And I'm happy for her. I'm going to be the loudest to clap. If I cry, it's because I'm so very happy.

The sweating and fidgeting I'm doing right now is excitement, not dread or fear.

The blue dress I have on right now seems too tight, too blue, and too bland for me. So I take it off and put on my fifth dress, which is red and quite beautiful to my figure. So I put that on and examine myself. My eyebrows are filled, my eyeshadow is blended to the best of my amateur abilities, my highlight is glowing, my lipstick goes so well with my dress, my foundation isn't cakey at this point, my contour isn't muddy, and my blush isn't too much. My mind goes at super speed, checking off everything as my eyes scanned my reflection. 

This is good enough.

I can hear the chats underneath my room and my anxiety spikes up. What if I mess up? What if I fall? What if I make a complete fool of myself? But before I could ask more questions, someone knocks on my door.