chapter 23. it's you

//warning smut..but sweet stuff in the end so don't skip the whole chapter!//

also, I usually do gifs, not songs, but THIS IS SO GOOD AND UGH IT KINDA FITS WITH THIS SCENARIO IDK!! and the beginning: Those hardest to love need it most...LIKE IM CRYING STOP

BUT anyways, ignore my mini rant and let's go straight to the chapter!

harry styles pov.

I can't help but pull her roughly against my body. I feel my heart becoming heavier and heavier as our lips mold together and her moans fill the small room; so much prettier than the way Aleah ever moaned. My guilty conscience becomes foggy with the taste of her lips.

It's sweet and sexy, with a little bit of salt dancing on my taste buds. I open my eyes to see her clenched eyes glistening in the light with her tears. 

Don't cry. Please, I can't have you cry, Scarlet.

I force my eyes shut and push her against the wall. My lips travel down and find comfort in the crook of her neck. Rougher, so that I can't feel the pain but her body instead. Quicker, so that I don't regret this any quicker. 

"God, Harry-ah," Scarlet lightly moans into the air, turning the shower into a foggy mess. "Don't stop."

I bite my lips, tears starting to form in my eyes. I blink it away and pull off my shirt. Then I threw it somewhere behind me, not exactly caring where it landed. As if following after me, she swiftly takes off her top, freeing her breasts. 

As I watch her chest rise and fall, patiently waiting for me to do something, I feel lighter on my feet. As I watch her hooded eyes watch me, I feel something confident burst in my chest. I was going to have her tonight. I was going to want her tonight. There won't be any guilt from here on out. There's no Aleah, no age gap between the two of us, and just the undeniable bond between the two of us.

I pull her towards me and kiss her again. Our lips mold perfectly as I fondle with her breasts. I tease her lightly, chuckling a little at her whines. Then my hand travels to her bottoms and pull it down, feeling lightheaded to find her already wet for me.

I gently push her to the floor and travel downwards, leaving kisses down her stomach to her core. I press my tongue flat against her, satisfied to see her squirm and moan at just that. Then I start to push my tongue in, delighted by the taste. With no hesitation, I push in and out, basically fucking her with my tongue. While doing so, I use my hand and play with her clit, earning myself a loud moan.

"Ah-fuck-ah," she moans, fueling energy to my lust.

I pull away and position my staff against her wet pussy.

"Are you on your pills?" I ask, massaging her inner thigh with my hand.

"Yeah," she whispers out, her eyes clenched shut and her face red.

"Good," I say as I push my hand in front of her. "Lick."

"Yes, daddy," she complies, making my breath hitch at the word, daddy. 

Scarlet props herself up with her elbow and starts to lick the palm of my hand. Her brown eyes stay on mine the whole time, making me harder and harder. Then, like a grand finale, she starts to suck my finger, making me groan in the back of my throat.

"Bad girl," I groan as I pull out of her mouth. I bring my hand around my hard staff and move up and down, making it slick with her spit.

"Sorry," she sarcastically snaps, but turns into a whimpering mess as the head of my cock press in.

"Moan for daddy," I command as I fully push myself into her.

As she moans, I groan a little with her as her walls tighten around my throbbing member. Once I start to thrust in and out, going at a fast pace, I lean down and wrapped her perky nipples with my mouth. My teeth lightly nibbled on her sensitive buds. The angelic, yet dirty things coming out of Scarlet's pink mouth made me start to thrust faster and harder.

"Fuck, daddy, harder," she swears, her teeth dangerously biting down into her lip.

And soon, the two of us both came.

"Ahh-fuck, that was so good," she whimpers.

Once I pull out of her, the lust rides out and I'm left with guilt. I turn the water on and help Scarlet up, my eyes unable to meet her's. I start to wash the two of us, her being too tired to clean up, and the feeling of dirtiness doesn't leave my body. The quietness takes place of the moaning disaster in the bathroom.

I turn the water off and grab a towel, hurriedly drying off my body. I put on my clothes, ignoring how Scarlet's eyes burned holes into my back.

I leave the bathroom and find myself sprawled on the middle of my bedroom. The ceiling slowly spins above me, and my eyes turn blurry. I feel like I'm going to throw up and it's not helping when Scarlet lies down next to me.

"I'm sorry," I choke out. I look ahead and couldn't bare to even spare a glance towards her.

"Am I not good enough?" she asks after a moment of aching silence, and my heart breaks at her words.

She has no idea.

"No, you're too good for me," I disagree, propping myself on my elbow and facing her. Now that I look at her, I surprisingly feel better watching her steady breathing. She comforts me in a way no one's ever done.

She hugs me, and I start to sob in her arms. It's warm and feels like home. I feel like a child in her tight grasp. It's warm and something I've longed for. I haven't felt a loving woman's hold since my mother passed. 

"Why are you crying? You made me happy," Scarlet whispers, and I don't miss the way her voice shakes.

"You deserve permanent happiness, not temporary ones that'll disappear in a couple weeks," I state, hugging her back tightly. It's not just Scarlet, but Aleah. They deserve happiness, and I...just can't.

"It's OK," she assures. "I'm fine feeling this way."

"Why?" I ask, pulling away so that I see her face.

Eyebrows furrowed, eyes soft, cheeks flushed, lips pink.

"I love you," she says, her voice soft like lavender and sweet like chocolate.

I wonder what I'm supposed to say at this moment. If she was Aleah, I would say, I love you too, back without a single thought. But this was a girl I had to be careful around. I couldn't just say empty love you's. And my heart screamed an obvious response, which I couldn't ignore anymore.

Just today, I'll be a little true to myself and be a little reckless.

Because she's worth it. Because I want to hold her. Because I want to tell her about my life. Because I want her to know my good and bad. Because I want to have kids that share her eyes in my house. Because I want to protect her from the painful world. Because I want to be the one to remind her how beautiful and perfect she is everyday. Because I want to grow old in her arms.

Because I love her.

"I love you too," I reply. "I do and always will. I need you, Scarlet Brown. It's always been you."

I kiss her forehead and let a tear fall down my cheek as I close my eyes in happiness.

~~

OMG THIS WAS HARD TO WRITE LMAOOO\

sorry I was gone for a whole week:'( I had the flu and it was T E R R I B L E

I'm back on track and I hate to say it....

but I sense the end of this book nearing...

just kidding HAH