MYSTERY REVEALED:

Megan's P.O.V:

HAHAHA!!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

That loser Daniel is outta here!

Something still is kinda strange to me...

MEGAN: "Get up!"

MARY ROSE: "Oh thank you Megan."

MEGAN: "So, why did you do that?"

MARY ROSE: "Do what?"

MEGAN: "Y'know, eliminate Dani from the contest like that?"

MARY ROSE: "He wasn't my target..."

MEGAN: "Then Renée was your target?"

MARY ROSE: "Exactly."

MEGAN: "Why? I thought you two were buddies or something."

MARY ROSE: "Why would I ever want to friends with scum like her?"

MEGAN: "No idea."

MARY ROSE: "Maybe I should explain to you Megan. EXACTLY WHY I WOULD NEVER BE FRIENDS WITH A COMPLETE LOWLIFE LIKE RENÉE ROBERTS!!!"

--------------------------------------------------

Mary Rose's P.O.V:

Ha! It has been 10 long years, hasn't it? Since my view of the world changed forever.

It was a Valentine's day unlike no other, my parents had reserved a table at the finest restaurant in Westchester. It was for my birthday... And for my birthday I always wanted a new album.

Not just any album...

The new Nikki Roberts album.

You see, she was a shining inspiration to me. She would always say to her fans to never give up and to reach their goals.

The story however was different for me.

I opened my gift to reveal the new album. I was overjoyed, so happy I could barely breathe. Nothing could make this moment any better...

Except, the fact that Nikki and Brandon Roberts had entered the restaurant.

I was in awe at the sight of my idol, she looked even more stunning in person.

My parents said that I should go to ask for her to sign my album.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH INTERNAL PREPARATION THAT TOOK?!

So 7 year old me finally found the strength and courage to approach my idol.

I hesitated at first but then I lightly tapped her on the shoulder.

WHAT WAS THE RESPONSE I GOT?!

NIKKI: "I'M HERE FOR A ROMANTIC DATE WITH MY HUSBAND! NOT AN AUTOGRAPH SIGNING SESSION! IF YOU WANT ONE YOU BETTER PAY ME BECAUSE I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULL-"

I was heartbroken. My idol had broken me, she hated me... I began to cry and she must have been so repulsed by me that she fled the restaurant.

That day changed me.

I learnt that day that you can't rely on anyone, especially your heroes. I snapped the album in half. I tore apart every single poster that I had of her and I swore that one day I would get my revenge on her.

To get my revenge on Nikki Roberts.

What better way to do that than to sabotage her precious daughter's biggest moment in her life?!

My revenge is a reality and it tastes so... So... Sweet.

MEGAN: I see, well... The final round after this next performance is the duet round. So why don't you stick around, maybe we can help one another?"

MARY ROSE: "Of course, I would love to sing with you."

Stupid girl fails to see the bigger picture here. It's not just Nikki who is suffering right now...