TOGETHER AT LAST:

Renée's P.O.V:

We arrived at the camp's meeting point. Waiting there was 30 other people.

RENÉE: "So, I guess that this is the place."

ELIAS: "It sure is, look at these people. Over there is Adedayo Adebayo, he can sing songs in any language. Over there is Saanvi Patel, she's from a legacy of famous Bollywood actors. And is that... Rafaela Silva? She has risen from the Favelas of Rio de Janeiro to win singing contests all over the world! She was even a close candidate to win the Nobel peace prize."

RENÉE: "Hmm, There are a lot of elite talents here... I'm just pretty normal compared to them."

ELIAS: "You're far from normal, if you were selected for this contest then you're more than capable of winning it."

RENÉE: "Th-Thank you Elias."

ELIAS: "And over there is-"

CHARLIE & ASHLEY: "Renée!"

ASHLEY: "I'm so glad that you made it!"

CHARLIE: "You mean WE'RE glad that she made it!"

RENÉE: "Hey girls..."

ASHLEY: "Ooooh who's this guy?"

CHARLIE: "Yeah, please tell us. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!"

ELIAS: "I'm Elias. I have won the contest for junior european singers."

ASHLEY: "OOOOH So you're Elias! That's amazing! This is our best friend Renée! She's the daughter of the famous Nikki Roberts."

CHARLIE: "Don't forget us! I'm Charlie Swagmire-Franklin and this is Ashley Harrison! Our parents were part of Renée's mom's band!"

ELIAS: "Uh huh, that's... Interesting..."

RENÉE: "GUYS THAT'S ENOUGH! Sorry to yell but I don't need you to introduce me..."

DANIEL: "Ren what's up?"

RENÉE: "DANI?! Oh um... Hi..."

DANIEL: "How are you doing? This is a really exciting contest huh? There are so many differently talented people here."

ELIAS: "Yeah, you can say that..."

RENÉE: "I guess so, um... Dani, this is Elias. He's really talented."

DANIEL: "Elias huh? Well it's great to meet you Mr Elias!"

ELIAS: "Yeah it's pretty good to meet you too Mr... Dani."

DANIEL: "Dani's just a nickname that Ren calls me. I'm actually called Daniel Sherman but you can call me Dani of you want."

ELIAS: "Okay, Dani. Me and Ren actually walked here together. You have a great friend!"

DANIEL: "You guys walked here... Together?"

ELIAS: "Yes."

DANIEL: "Hmmm... Okay..."

RENÉE: "Okay soooooo... What's next?"

*TAP TAP*

RENÉE: "Who tapped my shoulder?"

?: "You're Renée Roberts... Right?"

RENÉE: "Yes, I am. And you are?"

?: "I'm Mary Rose Mendoza, and it's great to meet such a great singer like yourself!"

RENÉE: "Oh uh... Thanks Mary Rose. That's very kind of you!"

MARY ROSE: "I'm sure that we will have a great time in this contest! :)"