THIRD ROUND DRAW:

Renée's P.O.V:

I am so still not over the fact that Megan ruined my date (maybe it was a date maybe it wasn't) with Dani...

And now I'm stuck here awaiting the news of who my next opponent is going to be without erupting in anger that would give Yellowstone a run for its money!!!

T.C: "There is no time to hesitate! We must continue the show and what better way to do that than to draw the next round match ups!"

Whatever...

T.C: "Now let me see... There are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, 9 of you left! This makes this round the quarter finals!"

Whatever...

T.C: "The winners of this round will advance to the Semi-finals and will therefore earn the chance to compete in our GRAND FINAL!!!"

Just get on with it already...

T.C: "FIRST WE HAVE MIYU SUZUKI, she will go head to head with DANIEL SHERMAN!!!"

Oh dear, Dani I hope that you know what you're getting into since Miyu's parents are famous. Her mother was an idol, her father is the Japanese equivalent of Trevor Chase.

T.C: "Next we have got ELIAS ZELMERLOW VS RAFAELA SILVA"

The two favorites are going at it? That will be interesting to watch.

T.C: "Thirdly it will be MEGAN CLARKE VS MARY ROSE MENDOZA!!!"

Please eliminate Megan for me Mary Rose, you have the ability to do that...

T.C: "And finally we have got... Hmm... We have a problem here. We have three contestants left. And two of them have a score to settle with one another. And I really don't want 5 people to be in the semi-finals so... These remaining 3 will go against one another in the first 3 way battle!!!"

Y-You don't really mean that...

T.C: "Renée Roberts, Charlie Swagmire-Franklin and Ashley Harrison. All three of them will do battle, only one of them will advance."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!