THE SEMI-FINALS DRAW:

T.C: "This is the final draw that will determine the Semi-finals!"

Great... There's only 4 of us so there are only 12 possible outcomes, right? And all of them are pretty nerve racking...

Me Vs Megan- This would be a great opportunity to shut her mouth once and for all, but if she won she would live it down forever. That's something that I can't handle...

Me VS Elias- I don't think that I would win this one... Elias is just WAAAAAAY too good. Dani Would be a much better match for him.

That brings me to...

Me VS Dani...- I don't even want to think about that... Because Dani is not only my friend, he is my crush and if I eliminated him... It would break his heart. That is something that I would NEVER want to do to him.

Even if the first two participants drawn aren't me, I'll still know who my opponent will be...

T.C: "32 contestants entered. And now there are only 4. So let's draw their names for the semi-finals!"

Please Mr. Chase... Just get it over with...

T.C: "Our first name drawn is... MEGAN CLARKE!"

Oh great...

T.C: "And to determine what both battles shall be... She will be facing... ELIAS ZELMERLOW!"

Great... I'm facing Meg- Wait what? WHAT? WHAT?!?!?!

T.C: "And that has also determined that our other Semi-final contest will be... DANIEL SHERMAN VS RENÉE ROBERTS!!"

WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONNONONONOONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

PLEASE NO JUST NO... ALL NO AND NOTHING BUT NO!!!!!!!!!!

DANIEL: "May the best singer win Ren."

RENÉE: "Dani..."

If I put on a great performance... I really don't want to eliminate him...