ONE LAST TIME:

Nikki's P.O.V:

It's time to watch my little girl sing in front of the entire world! I'm such a proud mother right now and I know that Brandon is a proud daddy!

BRANDON: "Mr. Chase really went all out for this contest's staging, didn't he?"

NIKKI: "It's pretty nostalgic, don't you remember when we were on a stage like that?"

BRANDON: "How could I forget? Singing with you... Those moments were the greatest times of my life, well... Next to our wedding day and Renée's birth day of course."

NIKKI: "I know, but now those times are behind us and they'll never come back..."

BRANDON: "I know, since you decided to retire from music and I don't think that a contest like this would accept people like us in our mid thirties."

NIKKI: "Yeah... But there's no use in being sad about it. Look at that stage, our little girl is about to shine a light on the whole world."

VIOLET: "Who says that our time in music is over?"

NIKKI: "Huh Violet?"

VIOLET: "Our time isn't over yet, not by a long shot. We need to show the world that."

ZOEY: "But how are we going to do that?"

CHLOE: "Yeah, our band days are over."

THEO: "As much as we don't want them to be..."

MARCUS: "...We can't deny reality."

VIOLET: "That's quitters talk! I say that we do something special..."

NIKKI: "What like?"

VIOLET: "One last performance."

ALL: "A LAST PERFORMANCE?!"

VIOLET: "Why not? Nikki, you're still very close friends with Trevor Chase right? It could be arranged that we could perform a special act at the tournament finals."

NIKKI: "I'm not sure..."

VIOLET: "Nikki, I know that it looks nerve racking to perform at a final of a contest again. But the only way that you will be able to erase that embarrassment that Davenport put you through is to perform with us. Right this wrong Nikki."

BRANDON: "I guess that I'm going to have to agree with you Violet."

NIKKI: "Brandon?"

BRANDON: "I just don't want you to feel scared of performances like this anymore. Please Nikki, we can do this."

NIKKI: "Okay... I ACCEPT!"

ZOEY: "Count me in!"

CHLOE: "Me too!"

THEO: "Me three!"

MARCUS: "Actually I'm not really sure yet..."

CHLOE: "MARCUS!"

MARCUS: "Hey I was just saying our band's name! Of course I'm in."

VIOLET: "That makes seven of us."

ALL: "LET'S DO THIS!"

NIKKI: "But first... We have a contest to watch!"