VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL:

Since today is Valentine's day this will be a special ONE SHOT that focuses on Brandon and Nikki when Renée was a kid.

Enjoy! :)

10 YEARS AGO:

Nikki's P.O.V:

Wow, it's hard work being both a mother and a pop star at the same time. I never have time for me anymore, or time for my husband Brandon either...

I guess that I should probably hire someone to take care of the mansion or something.

I do feel sorry for Renée, she's only 7 and she wouldn't understand. But I have to make time for me, so I am going to hire someone to take care of this house and to drive Renée to and from school.

BRANDON: "Honey, I'm home!"

NIKKI: "Oh hi Brandon..."

BRANDON: "Why the long face? Don't you know what day it is today?"

NIKKI: "Wednesday?"

BRANDON: "Not just any Wednesday, it's Valentine's day!"

NIKKI: "Valentine's day? Oh... Whoopie..."

BRANDON: "You don't look determined enough. I think that you need to take a break from all of these tours Nikki."

NIKKI: "But if I do that then we won't earn any money!"

BRANDON: "It's okay Nikki. Besides, I have reservations tonight at the fanciest restaurant in town. Care to join me?"

NIKKI: "It's actually a city, but sure. That sounds like fun!"

BRANDON: "Great, get yourself ready to wine and dine tonight my dear."

I got ready for our date. It's like how we were 10 years ago. Only this time we're dining in romantic 5 star restaurants instead of McDonald's.

BRANDON: "Are you ready for our date?"

NIKKI: "Of course."

BRANDON: "You look amazing, I mean it when I say this but you look more beautiful everyday."

I blushed at his comment. It's funny after all these years that he can still make my heart skip a beat.

BRANDON: "Now, our limo awaits!"

We rode in our limo to a fancy looking restaurant. Everything looked so valuable! Brandon must have spent a fortune to reserve a table at a place like this. Especially on Valentine's day...

NIKKI: "Wow Brandon, this is so great! I finally feel like I can relax."

BRANDON: "Only the best for my beloved wife."

NIKKI: "Awwhh, that's so sweet!"

FAN: "Excuse me... Are you Nikki Roberts?"

NIKKI: "Yes, that's me. I'm kinda here with my-"

FAN: "Great! I'm a huge fan! Would you mind signing this for me?"

Why would someone bring an album to a restaurant?

Unless... They've just received it as a gift. OMG... How many of these people recieved my album as a Valentine's gift?!

FAN2: "Can you sign this for me please Nikki?"

NIKKI: "I'm kinda in the middle of..."

FAN2: "Great! Here's my autograph book, your album and a ticket from your latest concert!"

NIKKI: *Sigh*

Soon, my expensive reserved table became an autograph booth.

When I felt a tap on my shoulder, I lost it.

NIKKI: "I'M HERE FOR A ROMANTIC DATE WITH MY HUSBAND! NOT AN AUTOGRAPH SIGNING SESSION! IF YOU WANT ONE YOU BETTER PAY ME BECAUSE I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULL-"

I saw a little girl behind me. Crying her eyes out at what I had said. I felt awful... She looks around the same age as Renée.

I panicked and fled the restaurant. I was outside and began to cry myself. I've probably scarred that child for life. A child that looks up to me...

I'm such a terrible perso-

BRANDON: "Let's get out of here."

NIKKI: "I'm so sorry Brandon... Your expensive reservations have gone to waste..."

BRANDON: "Forget the reservations! They ruined this not you! So please, look up."

I lifted my head and I was surprised with a kiss.

BRANDON: "There. All better?"

NIKKI: "All better. Now that you're here."

BRANDON: "Let's go home."

This wasn't the Valentine's day that I thought it would be, but at least I got to spend some time with my husband. :)