ELIAS:

Renée's P.O.V:

The sign said

[CAMP CHASE]

Hmmm how original, Mr. Chase named the camp after himself.

But names aside, I guess that this will be my home for a little while.

?: "I guess that I can make this work. I wonder who I will meet here."

RENÉE: "Huh?"

I turned to see a blonde haired boy staring at the sign.

?: "Oh sorry, I was just talking to myself. I'm supposed to be living here for the time being."

RENÉE: "Ok, same here actually."

?: "Then you must be another contestant."

RENÉE: "I sure am, my name is Renée Roberts and I am representing Westchester Academy."

?: "Renée Roberts? You're the daughter of Nikki Roberts! She paved the way for young singers all around the world."

RENÉE: "Yes, that's my mom... Nobody ever wants to talk about me, they just want to talk about her..."

?: "Oh, my apologies. I'll introduce myself, my name is Elias Zelmerlow. I'm a student of The Malmö Musical Academy.

RENÉE: "MMA?"

ELIAS: "Yes, I know the abbreviation sounds violent but the academy is not."

RENÉE: "I see."

ELIAS: "Anyways, I was about to go to the meeting hall to meet everyone. Care to walk with me?"

RENÉE: "Um, sure..."

ELIAS: "Good, now let's go!"

And so we both started to walk to the camp's meeting hall.

Elias seems to be a pretty nice guy, who knows? Maybe I'll make friends here after all...