FIRST ROUND OPENING:

Renée's P.O.V:

Mr Chase has just welcomed the audience, and I know that my mom, dad and aunt are out there. Not only them but people worldwide are watching me.

So...

HOW AM I GOING TO DO THIS?!

The first battle just ended, Tina pulled herself together and gave a heartfelt performance. I guess that her mom Marcy must be proud of her (since she didn't run away from the stage like she did).

The second battle is Mary Rose Mendoza VS JoJo Gyan. Mary Rose sounds so good on stage, she is just so dang talented!

The third is Komaru Yamamoto VS Ushio Okada. Komaru performed a cutesy type of song and Ushio performed a more mature slow song. Who knows what's going through their heads right now... Friend against Friend... *Sigh*

Saanvi Patel VS Kaede Sakurauchi was pretty good too. Saanvi incorporated Bollywood song and dance into her performance and Kaede played the piano beautifully. It's like she has the Midas touch or something.

Valentín Garcia's song was obviously about love. Adedayo Adebayo sang in a variety of different languages.

Preston Jr put up his best performance ever but he's facing a true singing prodigy in Nagisa Nakamura.

That brings us to our seventh performance...

ELIAS!