SECOND ROUND PRACTICE:

Daniel's P.O.V:

Great. It's time for practice.

Luckily this time Megan won't bother me when I'm clearly trying to practice with Ren.

Megan seems like a great girl, but she's very clingy I guess. Ren is more layed back.

Miyu will probably ask me to practice with her. She's a great friend and all but, doesn't she have childhood friends that she can practice with?

Then again so does Ren...

Hmmm

--------------------------------------------------

Renée's P.O.V:

Great. It's time for practice!

I arrived at the facility. And Trevor Chase has employed some guards in black suits to ensure that NOTHING goes wrong this time.

I want to practice with Dani, but I know that Charlie and Ashley won't be practicing together...

Hmmmm.

MARY ROSE: "Hey Renée!"

RENÉE: "Oh hi Mary Rose!"

MARY ROSE: "Are you ready for the next round? The anticipation is killing me."

RENÉE: "Yeah. I'm looking forward to it."

MARY ROSE: "Your opponent is your friend Tina right?"

RENÉE: "Yep."

MARY ROSE: "And my opponent is her boyfriend Preston Jr."

RENÉE: "So we're practically on the same side right?"

MARY ROSE: "Practically. And so I was thinking that maybe we could train together?"

RENÉE: "Sure! But wait... I was thinking about practicing with Ashley or Charlie."

MARY ROSE: "They're in the middle of a conflict right now sweetheart. The worst thing that you could do is step in between them. Let them resolve this themselves okay?"

RENÉE: "Sure. Hey Elias!"

ELIAS: "Ah hello there Renée. It's lovely to see you. After all of this conflict with Jordan I am so so happy to be getting back to the singing contest."

MARY ROSE: "Yeah!"

RENÉE: "Oh um Elias this is Mary Rose Mendoza. She's an elite singer from the Philippines."

ELIAS: "It's great to meet you Miss Mendoza. I'm Elias Zelmerlow, an elite singer from Sweden."

MARY ROSE: "Wow! You are elite, I saw your performance and it was incredible."

ELIAS: "Coming from you? Your performance was great!"

VALENTÍN: "Do I sense the beginnings of love here?"

ELIAS: "What?"

MARY ROSE: "Ummm no way."

VALENTÍN: "Oh okay, farewell."

MARY ROSE: "Weirdo..."

ELIAS: "I was wondering if you would like to train with me Renée?"

RENÉE: "Oh that would be great but, I'm kinda already training with Mary Rose right now."

ELIAS: "Oh I see, no problem."

DANIEL: "Hey Ren!"

RENÉE: "Dani!"

DANIEL: "So Ren, I was wondering if you would like to train with me?"

RENÉE: "Dani I would love to! But... I kinda already promised Mary Rose that I would train with her. So... Sorry I can't."

DANIEL: "Oh okay."

ELIAS: "Looks like we're in a similar situation Daniel."

DANIEL: "You've got that right."

ELIAS: "So to resolve this issue, shall we train together."

DANIEL: "That would seem like the best idea that would benefit the both of us."

VALENTÍN: "Do I sense the beginnings of love here?"

DANIEL & ELIAS: "GET LOST!"

VALENTÍN: "Okay bye bye."

Dani and Elias went off to train and I was left to train with Mary Rose.

She is really good at choreography. Too damn good, better than me even.

I'm just glad that she gave me some pointers for when I'm out there onstage!