BEFORE THE GRAND FINALE:

Megan's P.O.V:

This is going to be the night that I right the wrong that mom made.

The Clarke and Hollister families shall reign supreme over the Roberts and Maxwell families!!

Renée is going down tonight, and I don't care if I have to take her down with me.

I WILL FINISH ABOVE HER!

About Daniel and Elias? Who the hell cares?! They're soooooo, non-threatening!"

---------------------------

Daniel's P.O.V:

This is it, I confessed my love for Renée and she feels the same way. No matter what happens tonight, after this contest is over... I'm a winner.

Still... Dad never reached the semi or the finals. I feel pretty lucky to be in the grand final like this.

I love Renée but it would be an insult to my Dad if I wasn't to try to beat her in this contest, considering the fact that he got beaten by both of her parents.

Brandon in love and Nikki in the Student of Stars contest.

--------------------------------------------------

Renée's P.O.V:

I am just like my mom after all, I'm in the final of a major singing tournament.

Just on a grander scale. Maybe I will finally make a name for myself, to not be called the NEXT Nikki Roberts... But to be called the FIRST Renée Roberts!

--------------------------------------------------

Elias's P.O.V:

ELIAS: "What the...? WH-WHAT IS THIS?!"

?: "It doesn't matter what this is... Because this is the beginning of the end. Bye bye Elias."

ELIAS: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"