GOODNIGHT:

Renée's P.O.V:

What a long day, I'm exhausted. It's time to find my cabin.

DANIEL: "Hey Ren."

RENÉE: "Hi again Dani."

DANIEL: "Um, is it okay if I could... Walk you to your cabin?"

OMG. OMG. OMG!

RENÉE: "Yes Dani, I would like that a lot."

We walked through the different areas in the camp until we reached the cabin area. It's pretty romantic since the stars are starting to appear in the sky.

RENÉE: "Well, this is my cabin."

DANIEL: "Yeah, it's pretty funny because my cabin is right next to yours."

RENÉE: "Cool, I guess that I'll see you around. Neighbor."

DANIEL: "Yeah, good luck with this contest. Practice starts tomorrow so... Goodnight Ren."

RENÉE: "Goodnight Dani."

Whoa! This cabin is much bigger on the inside than it looks on the outside. This isn't a cabin, this is a house! This must be the bed, so I better get some sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

Daniel's P.O.V:

What a day, I'm exhausted. All that I want to do now is go to my cabin and sleep.

MEGAN: "DANI! HIIIIIIIIIII!"

DANIEL: "Oh, hi Meg. What's up?"

MEGAN: "Nothing, just thought that I'd wish you goodnight."

DANIEL: "Cool, thanks."

MEGAN: "Bye bye!"

Megan seems cool, people say that she's some demon or something but I've never had any problems with her.

MIYU: "Daniel-kun!"

DANIEL: "Hi Mii-chan, I saw that you have friends here?"

MIYU: "Yes, they were my friends at New Stars Academy. But I had to move to Westchester, I'm just grateful that I made a friend here."

DANIEL: "Thanks Mii-chan, I'm grateful that I was able to become friends with you too."

MIYU: "I'm glad to hear that, goodnight Daniel-kun."

I truly am grateful that I met Mii, she's an amazing person. I'm friends with 3 great girls: Ren, Meg and Mii.

But there's only one that my heart belongs to.

--------------------------------------------------

Miyu's P.O.V:

I must return to my cabin. The sun has set, so I must rest.

MEGAN: "What do you think that you're doing?"

MIYU: "I was wishing my friend goodnight."

MEGAN: "Your friend? Well TOO BAD! I already wished him goodnight before anyone did!"

MIYU: "It does not matter who said it first, but rather who was able to make the most impact on Daniel-kun."

MEGAN: "Oh for crying out loud, call him Dani! I'm sick and tired of you acting so formal, GOD IT'S SO PRETENTIOUS!"

MIYU: "Are you disrespecting my culture?"

MEGAN: "Maybe I am, I've got TWO words for you- Whoops sorry, you don't really like that number do you?"

MIYU: "You are an awful woman Clarke. I hope that your night will be restless and that you will not slumber."

MEGAN: "Wah Wah Wah! Stop crying Miiiiiiiiiiii! I don't care about you and I couldn't care less about your culture. Just stay away from my man girlfriend."

MIYU: "He doesn't belong to anybody. And he certainly wouldn't fall for a viscous creature like yourself."

MEGAN: "That's right walk away!"

I've had enough of this Megan Clarke, I hope that I can shut her up in this contest.