THE FIRST ROUND DRAW:

Renée's P.O.V:

OMG it's now time for the draw!

For someone like me, this is win or die. Since I have nowhere near as much talent as everyone else here.

T.C: "Now contestants, I will begin this draw. But I will add one final rule to the contest."

A final rule?

T.C: "For those of you who are unsuccessful in winning your singing battle. You will be told to leave this camp and to stay at the hotel with your parents."

...REALLY?! So even if I win... There's a chance that Charlie, Ashley and Dani won't make it through?!

That means that I'll be all alone...

T.C: "Okay, I know that you're all eager to find out who you will be placed against. So let's begin!"

The anticipation in the air was brewing as Mr. Chase pulled out the first name from the drawing bowl.

T.C: "Tina Thomas! You will be facing... Vikel Kuznetsov!"

The look of fear on Tina's face was horrible, I feel so sorry for her.

T.C: "Ashley Harrison! You will be facing... Harry Kensington III!"

Poor Ashley, she has to face that obnoxious guy.

T.C: "Mary Rose Mendoza! Will be facing... JoJo Gyan!"

Mary Rose seems like a nice girl, she's from the Philippines and is really friendly and she's apparently a dork just like me.

T.C: "Charlie Swagmire-Franklin! Will be facing... Amo Govender!"

I wish Charlie the best of luck in this contest, same with Ashley.

T.C: "Komaru Yamamoto will be against... Ushio Okada!"

Two friends against one another... I hope that I won't have to go through that.

T.C: "Saanvi Patel and... Kaede Sakurauchi!"

I still haven't been chosen.

T.C: "Valentín Garcia and... Adedayo Adebayo!"

Come to think of it...

T.C: "Preston Smith Jr Will go against... Nagisa Nakamura!"

Neither has Dani...

T.C: "Elias Zelmerlow will battle... Gasira Mwangi!"

OMG...

T.C: "Makoto Takami will face Pierre Roberts!"

I'M GOING TO FACE DANI AREN'T I?!

T.C: "Renée Roberts! And..."

Here it comes... Daniel Sherman?

T.C: "...Shuichi Kobayashi!"

Oh phew, that's a relief!

T.C: "Miyu Suzuki! Will be facing... Chiaki Takahashi!"

Suzuki, looks like you've got a tough challenge ahead of you. I'll be waiting to knock you out of the tournament, my rival.

T.C: "Bryce Harper! Will go against... Daniel Sherman!"

And there he is!

T.C: "Zikri Wan! Will face... Megan Clarke!"

Oh dear two rich people from rich families facing one another. One is noble, the other is vain.

T.C: "Rafaela Silva! And... Maria Feldman!"

Looks like Megan's right hand woman has a lot to overcome!

T.C: "And finally... Hajime Watanabe. And also..."

Wait a minute, who is left?! Everyone has been chosen?! There's actually... 31 of us here... So who is number 32?!

T.C: "This individual won't be staying at the camp due to their... Record. So they will only be singing in the contest. They were recently discovered at Juvenile hall and this contest is all about talented people from anywhere."

DON'T. TELL. ME...

T.C: "This person is unbelievably talented in singing, I was placed in a difficult position. The people want this guy in this contest."

H-H-H-H-HIM?!

T.C: "Hajime Watanabe will face the newly rejuvenated 32nd contestant JORDAN CRENSHAW!"

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...no.