AN INVITATION:

Maxwell's P.O.V:

Daniel, I never knew that you could surpass my singing ability. You stole the show tonight.
Not only are you flawless but your friend Renée is too. She reminds me a lot of her mother when she would enter singing contests.

And finished.

There, now all that is left to do is to send this letter to the camp tomorrow morning.

But before the morning is the night, and I have been given an invitation to attend a party on the top floor of this hotel.

Apparently not many people were chosen to attend this party as it is a very special occasion for certain individuals.

My money is on guessing that this is a Student of Stars reunion event.

But that would mean... I will have to face Brandon and Nikki once again.

I...I can't back down now. I must attend that party and reunite with them.

I haven't spoken to them since that day... 20 years ago... The fight.

But that's all in the past now, I'm sure that we can all put that behind us and become friends again.

I told them to forget about me... I wonder if they have forgotten all about me...

Besides... My son Daniel has a crush on their daughter Renée.

Now, time for this elevator to take me to the top floor.

Omg... it's rising it's rising... It's okay Maxwell calm down... Everything is going to be fine.

The elevator door is opening! its opening! it's...........