Distraction

" do you think its good enough?" I asked my songwriter Noah while looking at my laptop screen. Noah and I are discussing about my song lyrics cause we're currently writing now. I'm glad that Noah had the chance to help me. I got no idea. My mind is just blank. So I texted him if we could have a skype call and we did. 

" that could be alright." He said while I looked down at my notepad. I tapped my pencil on the notepad and trying to think with another sentence. "okay and how about the second verse?" I asked. I looked up at the screen to see Noah is writing down something. 

" I just wrote it. How about this ' you could've tried if you did. I was waiting for you to call but you never did'" Noah read the lyrics out loud and I slowly nodded my head. " that's really good" I said and smile slightly. 

Noah gave me a smile too. " Great now this is the only first sentence that I could think with ,how abou-" Noah got cut off by a loud door bell. " I'm sorry Noah but can I call you back? There's someone at the door" I said while giving him a apologetic smile. 

Noah smiled at me and he nodded. " sure just take your time"He said and I sighed in relief. " thank you so much Noah, I'll see you then" I said and I end the call. I got up from my spot of the couch and walked to the front door. 

The doorbell rang again. " coming" I yelled through the closed doors. I looked at the peep hole and to see it's Thomas. I smiled and gently opened the door. " Hey babe" Thomas said while smiling at me. 

He came up to me and gave me a kiss on the lips. " hi" I chuckled. I gesture my hand for him to come in and he walked to the living room while I closed the door. I followed Thomas and I saw him sat down on the couch. 

" so what brings you here?" I asked while looking at him. I walked to the couch and sat down next to him. His arm instantly wrapped around my waist. I rested my head against his chest and he pulled me closer to him. 

"I wanted to see you" He smiled. I looked up at his eyes and smiled back. " how nice" I patted my hand on his chest. " I'm currently working on my song" I said while turning my head to look at the papers scattered around my coffee table. 

"You're working now?" He asked and I nodded. I turned my head back to him. " so you have to be quite and entertain yourself while I write my song" I said and got up from the couch but I felt two strong hands quickly holds my waist and pulled me down on the couch again. 

" no, I thought that you're not working today. I thought we can spend time together" He whined. I chuckled. " I'm working today and i'm not working tomorrow" I said and he shrugged. " guess I got it wrong then. I'm staying here" He said. I playfully rolled my eyes at him. 

Knowing full well that he purposely came here and not tomorrow since I texted him to not come today cause I'm working or else i'll be distracted but I'm not complaining. " fine i'll just sit here and wait for you until you finish" He said and I got up from the couch again.

This time he let go of my waist and I walk to the coffee table and sat down on the floor. Picking up the pencil in my hands. " okay then" I said while smiling without looking at him. " I'll be quite" He added. I chuckled. "sure" I playfully said. 

20 Minutes later, the living room was filled with quite a few sounds. Me writing, while Thomas was humming to some songs, tapping his feet, whistled, sometimes occasionally called me." babe" I heard Thomas said from the other side of the couch. 

" what is it?" I said while not looking at him. Continue on writing my song. " I'm bored" He said. I sighed and placed my pencil down. I turned around in my spot and looked up at him. " Thomas, I'm busy. Maybe you could make something for yourself to eat? or head up to my room and watch tv? or just use your phone?" I said. 

Thomas looked at me still unsatisfied with my answer. " I want to do something with you. Just take a break for a while please?" He begged. I shook my head at him. I rubbed his knee. " babe I'm sorry but I need to finish this " I said. " fine" he grumbled. " i'm sorry Thomas" I gave him a apologetic smile. 

I turned back around and continue on with what i'm doing. 

-

30 minutes later

" and I'm done!" I said out loud. I happily placed my pencil down and looked at the paper that's been filled with words. " Thomas I'm done-" I stopped talking once I turned around to see he's not there. I narrowed my eyes. 

Where is he? I guess i've been so caught up with doing something that I can't hear or either see where Thomas was. I grab my phone from the table and texted Noah saying that I just finish with the song. Once I texted him, I placed my phone back down and got up. I yawned and stretch my body. 

I walked out of the living room and head upstairs. " Thomas?" I called out loud. I walked in the bedroom and I spot Thomas was lying on my bed while watching tv. I slumped my shoulders. Feeling guilty that I didn't acknowledge him for long minutes. 

" Thomas?" I softly called out to him. He immediately lifted his head and looked at me. " I'm all done" I smiled at him and he smiled back. I plopped down on the bed and lie down next to him. He pulled me closer to his body and I snuggled into his chest. 

"I'm sorry for having you to wait for so long" I sighed. Thomas rubbed my back up and down slowly. " It's okay babe, you're working, I understand that" He said and he kissed my forehead. I lifted my head up and looked at him and smiled. " I love you" I said and he smiled at me. 

" I love you too" He said and I leaned in and kissed him passionately. Once we pulled away, I said " so what do you want to do?" "let's just lie down here and enjoy each others company" He softly said and smiled down at me. 

" that'll be nice" I said. I kissed him once again and I snuggled into his chest while his hands are wrapped around my waist. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hope you guys like this one! You're famous in this imagine. Have a lovely day everyone!