Company

I was in the bedroom. Lying down while using my laptop. Typing away the keys. A Saturday afternoon wasn't what I expected. I have to work at home by using the laptop for extra hours.

My boss is taking a toll on me. At first, I was so happy that I didint have to work on weekends but when I got the call from my boss few hours ago, saying that I needed to email it to her for the work presentation, I got so pissed off but it took all in me to not scream at her. I didint want to get fired.

So here I am , working in my bedroom alone. I sighed. I have to email it to her by today. I rolled my eyes at the thought. The entire house was silent. Then I heard a door opened. Thomas is back from the grocery store.

I placed my laptop on my bed and got up from my spot to go downstairs to find Thomas. Once I was at the kitchen, I saw Thomas was placing the things into the cabinets. I silently walked up behind him and I gently wrapped my arms around his waist while leaning my head against his back.

I heard a chuckle coming from him. He slowly turned around and placed his arms around my waist and I moved my arm back around his neck. He peck my lips gently and I smiled. "Hey babe , how are you?" Thomas asked while smiling down at me.

I placed my head against his chest and closed my eyes while Thomas is stroking my hair. " not so good" I said. Feeling tired. Thomas hugged me tighter and asked "are you alright? What happen?" I can hear concern lacing his voice.

I lifted my head up to him and I gave him a reassuring smile " I'm fine just feel tired that's all " I can see that Thomas doesn't look convinced at all. "Cause of work?" He asked. I nodded my head. We just stare at each other lovingly and I smiled at him.

"Cmon" Thomas said while taking my hand in his and walked us upstairs to our room. Thomas went and lie down on the bed and he pulled me on top of him. I let out a 'oof' sound by my chest colliding into his.

I rest my head in his neck and closed my eyes while Thomas rubbed my chest up and down. " Y/N why don't you take a short break for awhile? " Thomas asked. " I can't. My boss will be mad and she'll just keeps on giving me work if I haven't email her my work by today" I said still closing my eyes.

"Just for a while please" he said. I lifted my head and opened my eyes to look at him. "No" I said. " please "Thomas said . "No" " cmon" " no" "please" "no" "just for 5 minutes?" Thomas suggested .

Five minutes wouldn't hurt right? I  gave in "alright okay " I said  while smiling. "Great! Now cmon I want to bring you somewhere" thomas said while pulling us up from the bed and he pulled my hand out of our house. What is he doing?

"But Thomas I thought you said five minutes? Where are we going?" I asked. " I'm taking you to have ice cream with me" when I heard what he said, I felt happy and excited. Thomas unlocked the car and we went inside. He turned on the engine and he drive us off to fetch some ice cream.

Once we had reached , we went out of the car and Thomas took my hand in his again and we walk to the ice cream shop. I look at the endless flavours of ice cream. They all look so good . I can't choose a flavour. " what are you having love?" Thomas asked me.

I look up at him " I don't know I can't choose one." I said to him while chuckled. He smiled at me "it's alright take your time" Thomas said while he gave a kissed on my forehead. I think I'm going to get blueberry . Yeah blueberry it is.

"I'm going to get blueberry" I told Thomas still not tearing my eyes away from the ice cream flavours. " alright" I heard Thomas said while he walked up to the cash register. Once he ordered our ice cream, we waited in front of the counter.

When the lady handed us our ice cream, I made a happy squeal in my head. Thomas and I took our seats and we happily ate our ice cream. "What flavour did you get?" I asked. " I got mango" Thomas said while eating his.

"Do you want to try it?" Thomas looked up at me and he extended out his hand for me to take a scoop out of it. I placed the ice cream in my mouth. "It's a good flavour" I said " do you want to try mine?" I added.

"Sure" Thomas took a scoop out of it and ate it. " it's a good flavour" Thomas mocked me with his girly voice and I playfully slapped his arm. We both chuckled and we enjoy our ice cream together in each other's company. He's right. Work can wait for awhile.

----------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like this one! Enjoy!