He cheats

I sighed. What a day. I just came back from work and it was tiring. My eyes felt droopy due to the full day of working. I looked at my watch , it reads 11:30 pm. I gather my things and swing my bag on my shoulder and went out of my car. 

Once I got out, I locked my car and walked to the front porch of the house. I took out my keys from my bag and unlocked the front door. I step into the house to be met with warm air hitting my face. 

I locked the door and placed my stuff on the counter. I head to the kitchen and went for the fridge for a late night snack. I took out a healthy snack bar and unwrapped the wrapper and took a bite out of it. 

I head back up the stairs to the bedroom and I stopped in my tracks when I heard there's a sound coming from the bedroom. I narrowed my eyebrows. That's weird. Why is there a sound? I walked closely to the closed doors. " uh" I heard someone whispered. 

I placed my ear and lean against the door. All I heard was something rustling. I decided to just opened the door and stormed inside. I look inside the bedroom to find Thomas looking at me with wide eyes. 

I gasp loudly. I dropped my food on the floor. " How could you?" I said loudly. " it's not what it looks like" Thomas said quickly. " why are you cheating?" I said. " babe please" Thomas said. The card game was on our bed where we first left off this morning. Until my cards were in Thomas hands. 

"Why" I said. " Babe it was an accident, I was coming back from the bathroom and went to lie down on the bed and my feet accidentally moved your cards in a wrong order so I helped until you came in" Thomas said  quickly. He was panting now. 

I shook my head and gently smiled at him. " that's okay" I said while walking towards him. " Im sorry Y/N" Thomas apologize. I climb up on the bed and lie down beside him. I wrapped my arms around his body and cuddle into his neck. His arms were wrapped around my waist and I smiled. 

" Its alright, It's not that important" I said softly. " So do you still want to play?" Thomas asked. I think for a second whether we should continue to play or not. " hmmmm no" I said. Feeling sleepy. 

Thomas chuckled. " if you want to play we can still continue" I said sleepily while closing my eyes. " no that's alright babe, just sleep and we can continue tomorrow. Good night Y/N. I love you. " Thomas said while kissing my forehead and pulled me close to his body. 

" Good night Tommy,I love you too" I said and sleep over takes me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it! It's short sorry about that.  But on the bright side i'm making a slight  longer one on the next imagine.