In the maze (7)

" guys, be careful" Thomas said. We're heading out of the room. We're now in a pitch balck tunnel. It's around 3 am and we're trying to find Teresa and we'll get out of here. Thomas is walking in front of us. We shine the lights through the dark tunnel. When we reach at the end of the tunnel, there's something covering up the hole. 

" what do you think it is?" Minho asked. " Someone must've put something to not let us through" Thomas said. " let's try and break it down" Newt said and walked in front of me and helped  Thomas and Minho. " alright guys. Push" Thomas said. 

all of them pushed and suddenly my eyes spotted a shiny thing that's on the dirt wall but it's in the dirt if that makes any sense. I shone it and I look closely. " Guys, it won't budge" I heard Newt said. One of them sighed " great. Now what are we gonna do?" Minho asked.  I dig the shiny thing out from the dirt wall. 

" let's try again. On the count of three, one, two , three" Thomas said. Once I took the thing out, I examine it. It's a key? What is a key doing here? I guess someone is trying to test us or trick us. I shake my head. I walk closer to the door and saw a key hole. 

" um guys" I said and they just keep on pushing the door. " guys" I said again. " Y/N we're trying" Minho said. They all started to push harder and I rolled my eyes. " No guys stop" I said. All of them turn around. " what? We like to see you push" Minho said and step out of the way. 

He looks at me challenging him. I rolled my eyes again and shake my head. I sighed. " sure" I said and walk over to the door and use the key to unlocked it. The door made a sound and I turn around to look at them. Their eyes are wide. " Next time, please let me try" I said. 

I gently push open the door and to see it's illuminated with blue lights. I look to my left and right to see if there's anybody but no one is there. We slowly walked out . All of us look around the room in silence. " We are clear" Thomas said. " Where did you find that key?" Newt asked. I shrugged. 

" someone must've place it in the dirt wall" I said and Newt nodded while taking my hand in his." you guys found anything?" Minho asked. All of us shook our heads. " nothing" Thomas said. " We should get out of here and find Teresa" Minho said and we all nodded in agreement. 

we head to the door and we saw a touch screen device that says 'code'. I sighed. " we need a code. This looks like a game to me somehow" I said while looking around the room. " We just got to break open the door again" I heard Newt said and I look at him. 

" what? there's no other option" Newt said and I look at him while nodding. " guys the window. We could try and break it open. " Thomas said. " pass me the chair please" Thomas asked Minho and Minho took the chair and gave it to Thomas. " wait. if we break open that window, then won't the alarm go off?" Newt said. 

" you're right" Thomas stopped and place the chair down. " what are we going to do?" I asked. I looked at the door but there's no key hole. It needs a key card. " we cou-" I got interrupted by a door banging. The sound echoing through the tunnel. All of us looked at each other in fright. 

" Open this door now!" Our room isn't far from here and tunnel distance its short. " It's Janson" Thomas said. We heard loud banging on the door. " That's it! I'm going to blast this door open!" " what's he coming in our room this late?" Minho asked. 

" He wants to test us" Newt said. Oh no. " guys quick give me the stool" Thomas said. We still hear a loud banging on the door. "wont it a-" Minho got cut off by Thomas. " we got  no other option" Thomas said and Minho quickly gave him the stool. 

The door to our room was pushed open and Thomas quickly smash the glass with the stool. " cmon!" Thomas quickly went out of the room through the shattered glass and he waited for us to get out. " Hey!" We heard Janson coming through the tunnel. 

All of us quickly run and we heard loud sirens. " hurry quick!" Newt yelled. Newt took my hand in his and we ran quickly as possible. " Teresa must be in room 48" I yelled. " Let's go!" Thomas screamed. We quickly run to room 48 and we bang the door loudly. " Teresa! open up!" Thomas yelled. " we can hear loud footsteps coming our way. 

Thomas cursed under his breath. Suddenly we heard the door click and it opened slowly. " Teresa!" Thomas said and hugged her tightly. Teresa was taken aback and soon hugged him. " guys there's no time. We got to get out of here!" Minho scream and all of us run through the hallways. 

Thomas pulled Teresa arm and we are trying to find a way out of this building. When we run down a dimmed hallway we turn into a corner and soon stopped. There is a lady wearing a lab coat. Oh no. She was looking at us seriously. Her hand was holding a giant syringe. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this one! Enjoy!!