Family vacation

" Be careful sweetie!" I call out. " okay!" My 4 year old daughter Natalie is building sandcastle at the beach. Right now, I'm sitting down on the beach towel and had my sunglasses on. Wearing a bikini. There's not a lot of people here on this beach. 

I heard  a voice coming my way. I turned around to see my husband, Thomas and our little baby boy who's 1, Ethan, on his father's hip. Thomas is carrying our baby boy and I'm keeping an eye on our daughter. 

I can feel Thomas presence just by sitting beside me. " hello love" He said while leaning in to kiss my forehead. I smile and turned around. " hi" I said and I looked up at Ethan. " hello to you too honey" I said while smiling at Ethan. He makes a gurgling sound. Thomas and I chuckled. 

" hey, why aren't you guys going for a swim?" Both of our heads turn to where the familiar voice is coming from. It's Eva. Thomas older sister. "We'll swim in a minute just keeping an eye on Nat" I said while smiling at her. 

"alright then, why don't you two go ahead for a swim and I just take care of the kids?" Eva suggested. I turned to look at Thomas. He shook his head while holding up Ethan making him standing on top of Thomas legs. 

"I don't think that-" He got cut off. " Cmon, let me handle it. You guys need to relax to, we're on vacation" I lifted up my sunglasses on top of my head. " sure, that'll be okay, thanks ev" I said while smiling up at her. 

She smile back down at me. " Not a trouble, oh and mum and dad are coming by too to play with the kids" she said. I stood up and adjusted my bikini. " okay " I nodded. Thomas slowly stand up from his spot and gently let Ethan carried by his aunt arms. 

" are you sure you can do this?" He asked once again. Eva sighed. " yes I can. I'm the oldest, I carried you before when you were younger" Eva said while holding Ethan securely on her hips. " okay " Thomas nodded. " now go" She gesture her hand for us to go. I chuckled . 

Thomas and I walked to the shore. When I spotted Natalie, building her castle , I heard Eva called out for her. " yes aunt Eva?" she yell. "do you want to go get some ice cream?" Natalie immediately dropped her shovel and her bucket and quickly ran to Eva. 

I chuckled at her cuteness. Thomas took my hands in his and we walked in the water. Until the water is up on our shoulder level." we did good" he said while turning to face me. I smiled at him. Placing my arms around his shoulder.

" yeah we did" I softly said. "I couldn't done it without you" He smirked. I shook my head at him and laughed. " I love you Y/N" Thomas smiled brightly at me and I smiled back " I love you too Thomas" I leaned in and kissed his lips. Savoring the moment. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is really short. I hope you guys like it. Enjoy!