In The Maze part 3

"Cmon! Let's go!" I heard Thomas yelled. Our feet quickly carrying us to somewhere. I've never been this scared in my life! We were screaming and running for our lives. The giant monster that's chasing us called the griever, came crawling towards us.

Newt took my hand and the four of us just ran. We turned into a corner and hide. We stopped running at that point. Thomas looked at us and placing a finger on his mouth signalling us to be quite.

Thomas took a peek at the griever to see if its still there. But of course its still there cause it suddenly make a loud noise. Thomas quickly looked at us and whispered " I think if its better to run on the other side " Thomas pointed his finger at the opposite side of the block.

"What are you talking about? There's basically nothing there " Minho whispered shouted. " I know what I'm doing. Just follow my lead" Thomas whispered again. I looked at Newt. Giving him a 'I'm not so sure about this'look

"Guys let's go" Thomas waved a hand at us and we followed. "hey! You!" Thomas shouted and the griever turned around. "Come catch us if you can!" Thomas shouted once again and we took of running to the next block. The griever soon joined.

"Thomas this is crazy!" Newt yelled. "I know but just trust me!" Thomas yelled back. We were still running at that point. "This way!" Thomas shouted. We saw the exit. I can see the people outside of the maze are chanting and waiting for us.

We saw the walls are closing and we quickly ran as fast as we can. "The doors are closing!" I yelled. "Cmon cmon!" Minho yelled. When were almost there, the griever came running to us very quickly than we expected.

The boys ran very quickly. and me, well let's just say i run like a snail. " Y/N! hurry! Newt yelled. " I'm trying!" I shouted back. By that time, The boys are already out of the maze and I am still running and screaming. I quickly ran and ran. I heard people are shouting. " Y/N cmon!" Newt
run back in the maze and pulled my hand and we run together. When were out of the maze, the doors are closed not even a second.

I was beyond relief. The four of us panted. I looked back at the doors that are already closed. I turned back around and looked at the ground. My vision is so blurry. I try to blink rapidly but it dosen't seem to work. " Y/N are you okay?" I heard Minho asked.

I was about to answer but black dots and darkness engulfed me.

-

I slowly opened my eyes. I sighed heavily. What is going on? I looked at the place around me, this is not my hammock nor my place. It is a dark room but was filled with some candles. What is happening? I heard someone cleared their throat. I turn to look for the sound. Then I saw Newt standing there looking at me intently.

" how are you feeling?" Newt asked " im fine i guess" my voice cracked. I started to cough. Newt quickly take a glass of water for me and I happily took it. I drank it and place the glass next to the counter that's beside me.

" what happen?" I asked while looking up at Newt. Newt sat down at the edge of the bed while looking at me. " well, when were out of the maze, you kind of fainted." Newt said. " oh" is all I said. " there's someone check up on you earlier to see if your're okay" Newt said. I nodded. " you should eat more." Newt added.

" Yeah, I think I should" I said. " and thanks for saving me " I gave Newt a smile and he smiled back" Not a problem " Newt gently rub my knee. " In that moment, I felt very protected. We stare into each other eyes. Newt leaned in and so did I. Our faces are few inches apart. Newt held my face in his hands. We both leaned in until we heard the doors opened.

we both quickly pulled each other away. We turned to look at Thomas and Minho and also Teresa. I looked at Teresa and Teresa looked back at me. Her eyes are wide and she came running towards me. " Y/N! oh my goodness! where were you? ive been worried sick!" Teresa said while giving me a bone crushing hug.

" im fine mum" I jokingly said. We both chuckled. " but no really, i really am worried about you" Teresa said seriously. " im fine Teresa " I said while giving her a reassuring smile. She nodded. " alright so what's the plan?" Thomas asked. All of us looked at Thomas.

" we could go back tomorrow and bring all the people with us to find a way out?" I said. " no no you stay here and we'll think of something" Newt said. I narrowed my eyes at Newt. " Im fine" I said. " no missy" Newt said again. I scoffed.

" and why not? just because I fainted dosen't mean that Im weak" I said. " Y/N" newt sighed. " you're sick" no im not" I said back like a child." yes you are" Newt said. " no im not" I said again.

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"Then why did you almost kis-" I stopped talking. I just realize what I was almost about to say. Teresa looked at me with wide eyes so does Thomas and Minho. " wait , the two of you kissed?" Minho asked. "well, um " I stuttered. I looked at Newt. He mirrored my actions. " Knew it!" Thomas screamed. I jumped at the sudden loudness.

" would you stop screaming ?" Newt said. " sorry" Thomas said while looking down. " okay back to the important topic here" Newt said. " so anybody got a plan?" Minho asked. I looked at Teresa and she mouthed " tell me about it later" I quietly laughed.

-

" so you guys know the plan?" Newt asked. " yes, Minho holds the stick and so does Teresa just for their protection, you and I distract Gally , and Y/N bring everyone to the maze" Thomas said.

"Got it " I said. "Alright ready?" Thomas asked. "Ready " we all said in unison. "Lets go" Thomas said. The four of us separated our ways.
----------------------------------------------hope you guys like this one!