Storm *personal*

A personal request from WishfulRunner . hope you enjoy it!

The sound of the rain hitting against the window. The thunder roar loudly during the night. It was raining heavily today and we couldn't go  outside. We I mean by Thomas and I.

We're sitting on the couch cuddling. His arms wrapped around my waist and I lay my head on his chest while I listened to his slow steady heart beat. We're watching Law and Order but I was paying no attention to it.

I was thinking about something else. What shall we do in the house? There's nothing much. We could bake but were already full due to dinner.  We could play card games? Nah. I sighed. I don't have any  good ideas  to think of  what we could do for fun.

I looked up and saw Thomas eyebrows are furrowed. He look cute when he's focusing what's happening in the show. I reached up my hand to rub his cheek. He blinked a few times and  looked down at me and he smiled. His frown went away.

I smiled back and he gave me a peck on my lips. Which made me smile. "What are you thinking about Denise?" As I was about to reply, the lights went out. "Oh no" I whispered. Its pitch black.

It didn't take me awhile that my eyes readjusted the darkness. I could make out Thomas figure if that's possible considering its dark. "Oh well guess we'll have to spend the rest of the nights without any lights " Thomas said.

Suddenly an idea popped into my mind. " we don't have to" I said. "What do you mean babe?" I got up from the couch and head over to the other room. I almost trip over  but I hold my balance.

I took my phone out of my pocket to turn on my flashlight. I shine it in the room to search for the blankets , pillows and bed sheets. Once I found all of them, I headed back to the living room and put the stuff on the couch. " Denise what are you doing?" Thomas laughed.

"You'll see" I take some chairs to put it in the living room and take the bed sheets to cover it. I place some pillows underneath the little fort that I build and place some blankets on the pillows.

Now there's one thing missing. What could it be ? What could it be? I got it! I ran upstairs and my phone in my hands. I shine it in the bedroom and took some fairy lights in the drawer. I ran back downstairs to see Thomas was helping me.

I smile even though he can't see me. I walk towards him and gave him the fairy lights. He hung it on top of the small ceiling of our little fort. He turn on the lights and I smile happily. Happy that our little fort had turn out the way I had planned.

I went underneath it and lay down. Thomas soon joining next to me. He turned around to look at me. " so was this what you're trying to come up with ?" "Yup" I said. "Well, its a good idea. So that we could cuddle"

I laughed. "That's kinda cheesy" Thomas scoffed. "No its not. Come here" Thomas extended his arms out and I couldnt help but to give in. Thomas gave me a bright smile and pulls me closer. I cuddle into his his chest. And his head resting the crook of my neck.

Few minutes later, I almost drifted off to sleep but I heard a voice saying " you know what would be nice? A man cave" "what?" "Yeah you know it would be nice to spend time with my friends if we have a man cave." I rolled my eyed and smile.

He's such a dork. Few minutes later again I was about to fall asleep when I heard Thomas laughing to himself. I sighed " what is it ?" I lifted my myself up from him and lifted an eyebrow while looking at him.

"Its nothing. Go to sleep babe" he said while laughing. I fall into his side again and tried to sleep. Few minutes still I didn't hear anything from him. He must've been asleep. I cuddle into his side more when I felt a vibration on his chest.

"You know I did not know that frog pee can make your eyes go blind." "Oh my gosh Thomas!" I said while laughing lightly . When he started laughing again. " okay okay good night babe I love you" he gave me a peck on my forehead and I smiled " good night babe I love you too"

I gave him a kiss on his chest. Im really lucky to have him. He's such a dork but my dork.