In the Maze part 5

All of us walk together in a group trying to find a way out. Thomas and Minho were at the front of everyone. Cause their the leaders.

"So I think we should go through that way" Thomas pointed on the left side of the maze while looking at his map.  "Sure and the new section is opening soon" Minho said. "Alright lets go everyone" Thomas said while looking at Teresa and holding out his hands for her.

Teresa notice and walk to him and she happily took his hands in hers while Thomas placed his arms around her shoulder and pulled her closer. I sighed. Will it ever be me one day?

Newt seem to notice my starring. He looks at me and ask " what's wrong love" newt gently rub his hands up and down my bare arm. I look at him and said "nothing" while I shook my head. "Cmon please tell me" he said. " um i like someone " I said. I look at him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You mean like like someone?" He ask. I nodded. Newt frowned and look away and gently drop my arms " okay" he whispered while looking down and frowning? Wait. Does he like me? Or is he jealous? I laughed at his actions. He looks cute. He heard my laughter and he lifted his head up.

"What's so funny?" He said still frowning. I shook my head at him and I gently pulled his arms to stop walking. He stood there still and I walk up to him slowly. I placed my hands on his face  and caress them. Here goes. I leaned in and place my lips on his. Finally , there's no interruption.

He didint kissed back at first I'm guessing he's shocked. But few seconds later, he kissed back and I smile in the kiss causing him to smile too. He pick me up and spun me around and I laugh. I pulled away and we placed our foreheads together. "It's you silly" I chuckled. I playfully rolled my eyes.

He laughed " I'm so glad." He said while smiling at me. " I like you too ever since I saw you" newt said while starring into my eyes. I blushed. He chuckled again and he place me down on the ground and pulled my waist close to his body. He kissed me again and again.

I placed my hands in his hair. Once we pulled away , I said " I think we should quickly find them or else we're lost again" I chuckled. He smiled and said "you're right" with that he took my hands in his and we started running off to find the others.

-

"Hey guys look at this" Minho said while looking at the dead griever that's been squashed by the doors. "There's something in there" Minho said while walking up to it slowly. "Careful Minho" I said. Minho put his arms inside the grievers body and took out the odd device.

The device was covered with the griever goo and I gag in disgust. Minho examine it. " what's that?" Thomas ask while walking up to Minho. "It's a device that has numbers on it" Minho said.

"Here let me see" Thomas said while Minho gave him the device. "It looks like the same number from the section of the maze. Number 7" Thomas said and I realised something. "Wait guys" I said out loud causing Thomas and Minho to look up at me.

"Isn't that the number 7 on that device is the section of the maze? " Minho and Thomas nodded. "What if that'a a way out? Section 7? " I said.  Thomas and Minho started to think. "It could be but that's where the grievers are" Thomas said.

I pulled up my weapon in front me "then why are we carrying our weapons for nothing?" I said while smiling. Thomas and Minho were looking at each other and back at me. " you're right it could be the way out" Minho said "then lets go" Thomas said.

Everybody started to run to section 7. " how did you know?" Newt asked. I smirked and shrugged. "I did some research " "but how?" Newt asked. "Ever since when Thomas, Minho , you and I were stuck in the maze, when we got out, Thomas gave me a map of his so that's how I did my research" I said.

"Oh bloody hell" newt said while smiling at me. I chuckled and pulled his hands as were running together.

-

Once we reached section 7, we walked up to a wall. "There's nothing here" Minho said. "It's a just a wall" Minho added. "Wait hold on" Thomas said while taking the device out of Minho grasp and look at the number. "It's blinking" Thomas said while Minho quickly walked up to Thomas.

Then there's a sudden beep noise from the device. "What's going on?" Teresa asked. "We don- " Thomas got cut off by the wall lifting up. Once the wall  was lifted up, it reveal a tunnel that was closed and a code device  next to it. Oh no.

Then suddenly we heard a loud screeching noise. It's the griever. All of us quickly back up and we saw the griever slowly walking up to us. We quickly hold out our weapons. "You guys know what to do, attack!" Thomas yelled. We attack the griever but not one but two.

Oh boy. I hold up my pointy stick and run to the griever and hitting it and stabbing it. The griever made a loud noise. Everyone at that time were fighting with the griever. I stabbed the griever with my wooden stick but it broke it into half. Oh no.

What should I do? Wait. I remembered something. I took out a rope from my pocket. I turned around to quickly find Thomas. Once I found him, I shouted " Thomas! Heads up!" I threw the rope at him and he knew what I was up to. He nodded at me and he quickly untangle the rope.

I picked up my half broken stick and aimed it at the grievers eye. The griever stumbled back a little. And I cursed under my breath. "Y/N!" I heard Thomas yelled. I quickly turned to look at him he hold up a rope for me to catch. Once I caught it, I quickly run around the griever and wrap the griever legs with the rope. Thomas , Minho , Teresa and Newt helped.

Once we tie it tightly , the four of them took their weapons and stabbed the griever. The griever went backwards and there's a cliff on the edge of the ground. They continue to stab it and the griever soon falls down. Success!

We helped out the others with the griever as well. "Y/N! The code number!" Teresa yelled. I ran up to her and she held a device from her hands. "Um, try 7145283" I said. Teresa pressed the numbers and the device made a sound which is not a good idea. " it doesn't work" cmon Y/N think!

"There's not much time left here!" Newt yelled. "Uh uh okay, try 71526483" I said. Teresa quickly pressed the number and the tunnel opened. " we did it!" I said! " alright you girls go ahead! We'll catch up" Thomas shouted ."but- "Teresa got cut off by Thomas. " hurry go!" Thomas yelled.

We both quickly run into the black tunnel. I saw the others were struggling catching up. The griever is too strong. Everyone that's fighting with the griever are slowly backing up the tunnel. "You guys go ahead I'll be there later" Thomas said. "No dude we're not leaving you" newt said.

"I'll be fine hurry go" Thomas said. Newt looked at Minho like they are not sure if that's a good idea. They both eventually went inside the tunnel and so did the others. Leaving Thomas alone to fight with the griever. Then, the tunnel slowly closing just like the maze doors.

"Thomas just get in here!" I yelled. "Hold on"Thomas said. Thomas slowly back up inside the tunnel and when the griever was about to attack him, Thomas quickly jumped inside the tunnel and the doors closed. I sighed in relief. That was so scary. Everyone panted "everyone alright?" Minho asked.

All of us nodded. Newt came up to me and hug me tightly and I did the same. "You alright there love?" I nodded in his chest "I'm fine " I said. Newt kissed my forehead. I looked up at him from his chest " how about you?" I asked. He smiled at me "I'm fine" I smiled back and place back my head on his chest.

"So what's next ?" Newt asked Thomas.

----------------------------------------------
To be continued....
hope you guys like this one!