You're on vacation

I sigh feeling relaxed and content. I was lying down on my beach towel and sun tanning. I was listening to some music. It was my vacation. I'm having a week off from work. Finally. After months of walking here and there around the office , passing people some paperwork, typing in the computer for documents. It was my most stressful months yet.

I am wearing my white bikini and wearing my sunglasses on. I shifted a little on my towel. Few minutes later, I suddenly felt someone fell on top of me. I groaned. What was that? I thought. I lifted up my glasses on top of my head and I saw a breath taking guy. He looked up at me and smile apologetically

 He looked up at me and smile apologetically

"I'm really sorry love. I didint see you" I was about to say something but I heard few loud voices screaming and flashlight kept on flashing.  What is going on?  I blink repeatedly trying to focus back on my vision.

"Cmon " the stranger said loudly and pulled my hand along with him. I turn back to look at the crowd of people holding their giant cameras and came running towards us. Paparazi? I am so confuse now.

"Thomas is that your girlfriend?" Said a loud voice. Girlfriend? Thomas? "Thomas over here!" " you can't keep on running away!" The stranger named Thomas quickly pulls me to the side of the block. Huh. I didint notice we're not at the beach now.

Thomas hold me close towards his chest as we hide in a dark block. The paparazzi went the other way. We sigh in relief. He looks at me and there's an awkward silence. I looked down and he was still holding me. I cleared my throat and looked up at him. He seem to notice and he let go of me.

"Sorry um hi, I'm Thomas. I'm sorry about that crazy situation there. I was uh being chase by the paparazzi. " he extended his hands to me and I gently shook it

"Its alright" I said while giving him a friendly smile . He smiled back . Oh my gosh. How can someone smile looks so beautiful? "And you are?" Oh yeah I forgot. I shook my head and said " I'm Y/N " I gently shook his hands and let them go.

"So if I may ask, are you somehow famous? I guess?" He nods and said " yeah I um an actor" he said while scratching his neck nervously.  

He look down at me again

He look down at me again. What is it?  " um you're still in um" I quickly looked down and to my embarrassment I was still in my bikini. I mentally scolded myself to not cover myself with the towel earlier. I awkwardly use my arms to cover myself. " oh no it's okay. Here" Thomas took off his shirt and gave me his. 

I breath in sharply. He looks so wow. I can't help but stare at his body. " like what you see huh" "hm what sorry?" I said. Great. I just embarrass myself for the second time. He chuckled and repeated what he said. " oh um no no I can't" I shook my head and waved my hands repeatedly. 

"It's alright, I insist" he gave me a gentle smile and extended his arms out to give me his shirt. I gave him a grateful smile and happily took it. I put it on and I look down at myself. The shirt was until my knee cap and the short sleeves are baggy if that makes any sense.It looks like i'm wearing a dress.

" thank you" I said shyly. "not a problem love" he smiled. "So what now?" I said. " d-do you want to have a coffee together?" Thomas stuttered. I was happily jumping on the inside. " are you asking me out?" I smiled. " if you don't see anyone at the moment then yeah" he gave me a smirk. 

I laughed. " sure. I'd love too" with that Thomas took my hands and lead us to the cafe. That's how we started our relationship. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go! 4th imagine in this book. ( I think ) well, leave a comment if you want any request!