He meets your parents

The sun is shining bright through the curtains.I slowly opened my eyes and squinted at the brightness. Slowly my eyes focusing back on my vision. I stretched my body and yawned. Rubbing my face from the sleep.

I turned my head to look at the sleeping guy next to me. His eyes are still closed. Peacefully asleep. His hair is messy and his lips are very pink and it looks kissable. I can't help but smile.

The thought of him being mine makes me really happy. He is just perfect. Even though, he has flaws, I don't mind. I still love him for him as him. I sighed in content. I turned my whole body around and face him.

I leaned in and kissed his forehead. Few seconds later, I heard him move a little. He slowly opened his eyes and squinted due to the brightness. When he  looked at me, he gave me a small smile. I smiled back. "good morning Y/N "

he extended his arms out to me and i smile and gave in. I cuddled close to his chest and he gently squeezed my waist. "good morning babe" I mumbled into his chest. "today is the day" I said. I felt a vibration on his chest. He groaned. "babe" 

he called out "hm" I hummed. "what if -what if they don't like me?" I lifted my head off his chest and looked up at him. He already looked down at me once i lifted my head up to him. I narrowed my eyes. "Thomas, they'll gonna love you. I promise. Don't worry okay?" I gave him a light kiss on his cheeks and he smiled at me

The simple gesture that he  loves from me. I gave him a wide smile. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. He holds me close by my waist and lean further in me. I laughed and pulled away. "I was enjoying that" he said which makes me laugh even more. "maybe later but right now we need to get ready"

I patted on his chest and got up from the bed and heading to the bathroom. I looked back at my shoulder to see Thomas already lying on his back and closed his eyes. Guess I have to wake him up again.

One I was in the bathroom, I closed the door and do my morning routine. After that, I went out to the bathroom and head to the closet to take some clothes out. I chose a white lace dress that is up until my knee. 

when i'm done changing I went to the bathroom again to apply some light makeup. "Alright Mr sangster , you're gonna wake up or i'm leaving without you." I said while straddling his lap. He opened his eyes again. "well don't you look beautiful" I blushed. 

He seemed to already noticed and he laughed. "okay, okay please go get ready we don't want to be late do we?" I said. Thomas place his hands on my thighs while running it up and down. Not the dirty way of course. He sighed and said "alright fine" he sighed in defeat. I chuckled.  I got up from his lap and let him go to the bathroom.

"but later, you still owe me a lot of kisses" He said while giving me his smirk. "sure but go "I said while shaking my head at him and smiling at the same time. He turned around almost knocking his head on the bathroom door.

I tried to hide my laugh. He's such a dork.

Few hours later ( sorry for the big time jump)

I was waiting for Thomas in the living room while using my phone to reply some of my friends. Why is he so slow? He never usually this long to get ready. "Thomas? are you done yet?" I called out. "Almost babe" 

Few seconds later, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and to the living room. I looked up and breathe  in a sharp breath. He looks so handsome. He's wearing a black sweater and black jeans. His hair was in a quiff. "ready to go?" I broke out of my thoughts and said" uh yeah" 

I walked to the door and I can see the corner out of my eye that Thomas was giving me his smirk. We put on our shoes and went out of the house. We sat in the car and put on some music. Thomas sighed.