Love

Requested by @Solvesborg

X male reader 

You came home feeling rather stressed and tired. All you wanted to do was to lie in bed with the love of your life. Being wrapped up in his arms and the welcoming warm bed. Maybe a cuddle too. 

You unlocked the front door. The thunder roars loudly making you jump slightly. You opened up the front door and stepped in. Soon your whole body engulfed with warm air that makes you sigh happily. 

Happy that your home now and to see Thomas. You closed back the door and took out your soaked shoes. You grimaced at the feeling of your feet and wet sock to be hit on the ground. So does your shoes. 

Rain today didn't helped you at all. " hey ba- what happened?" You stopped what you were doing and slowly turned your head to look at Thomas. He walks closer to you and spectating you

" why didn't you called me? You're all wet now. " Thomas narrowed his eyes at you. Concern filling in his features. " My phone died" I simply said and continue on with what im doing. 

" Remind you to pick you up" He said. Thomas rested his arms on the wall and standing lankly while looking at you. You blushed. You smiled at him softly. " I'm fine Thomas. I can handle it myself" I said. 

He nodded but still he doesn't wants to listen to you. You were so sure of him to pick you up from work from now on. " how was your day ?" He asked while getting up from the wall and grabbing your hand gently to lead you upstairs to the bedroom to help you take out your soaked clothes. 

You sighed heavily. " its been a long day" You can feel Thomas tighten a little on to your hand for reassurance. " what happened?" He asked. Once you guys were in the bedroom, you took no time to take out your clothes. 

Revealing your abs. You can feel Thomas eyes on you. You tried to hide your smile by clearing your throat. " Everyone at work its attacking me, didn't do it in the right order, listening to people's problems everyday, accidentally bumping into someone by spilling coffee into them, and coming back home by rain" You said. 

You were done into changing into your dry clothes and you looked back at Thomas. " Hey, that's okay. It's okay.  come here" Thomas walked closely to you and pulled you to the bed with him. 

The both of you settled down by lying in each other arms. You cuddled into Thomas chest and he wrapped his arms tightly around you. " I'm here okay? You shouldn't worry about anything. Just leave me it all to the rest. " You were about to say something but he quickly cut you off. 

" sh, I can take care of that but now, it's all about you. Whatever you need im here " Thomas softly said. he kissed your forehead few times and you sighed in content. He whispered more sweet things to you and comfort you by rubbing up and down your back. 

Once in a while, Thomas would scratch your scalp and ruffle your short hair in a way to make you feel calm. And you did. The two of you cuddled through the night away. Him, always being like the big spoon. 

Most of the times, when you had a day like this, he'll shower you with his love, and comfort and sweet words to you. Always making you feel like his number one priority which you are.  You were grateful and happy that you found a great guy like him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hope you guys like this one! Its a requested imagine. Maybe I'll update another story on Friday? Anyways, thanks to 'solvesborg ' for this imagine! go ahead and check out their account! I hope you guys have a lovely day!xxx