Chapter eighty three

I laid still and relaxed, wrapped in the sheets as Shawn's fingers ran gently up and down my spine. Making love to him was one of the best things I think I'd ever experience.

Shawn was hot, I mean, I knew I was damn lucky to be able to call this man mine.

"Don't stop," I whined as his finger movements slowly came to an end.

"We gotta get downstairs babe"

My legs instantly felt a freeze as he threw the covers back and stood up, searching for his boxers to slip on.

I watched as he pulled them up over his waist and they formed perfectly to his area and thighs, I didn't notice myself biting my bottom lip.

"You keep looking at me like that my girlfriend might get mad"

He smirked, throwing his shirt over himself and finishing up with his jeans before turning and heading out the door.

I huffed, letting myself fall back into the warmth of the bed.

I couldn't help but think of the condom I found under this exact bed only hours ago and if it really was Shawn's.. was it awful of me to go there in my head when we had just made love ourselves?

Was some other girl feeling how I felt right now?

Did he kiss some girl all over like he did me?

Did he do that with Amanda?

"Willow, were heading out for lunch. You coming"? Ally's voice interrupted my thoughts as she suddenly appeared in the door way, I quickly covered myself best I could and when she saw how I was, her voice cracked with laughter.

"Oh lovely, I'm downstairs trying to find something in this damn house to feed your sister and you're up here fucking" She shook her head and turned to leave.

She had been such a shit head sense me and Shawn got back together.

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at the door, slamming it shut the rest of the way so I could get dressed without someone else barging in.

I realized I didn't have many clothes here and the ones I was wearing before we just plain on leggings and t-shirt, my 'go to' outfit for months now.

But it was time for me to be happy again, to look happy and feel happy.

I opened the closet doors of the spare bedroom, maybe I'd find something in here from Shawn's mom or Aaliyah, she may have only been 11 but that girl had style.

"Oooo cute," A dark pair of skinny jeans and a cute floral top lay folded perfectly together on the shelf, I grabbed the shirt first but as I did, something slammed to the ground quick.

"Dammit" I groaned, bending down with my knees up against the wooden floor trying to reach whatever slipped under the shelf.

My hand met with something soft and I gripped it, a little nervous of what it could be considering it felt like fur.. but when I was able to get a good view of what was sitting in the palm of my hand I felt like the world around me had stopped and my breathing was hitched.

A little

Velvet

Box.