Chapter fifty seven

"Do you wanna go back to my house"? Shawn asked calmly, running his hand up and down my thigh as we drove down an endless road.

I nodded, resting my head against his arm.

My mind was still a mess but seeing Shawn again made my breathing return to normal.

"I'll make you food and we can watch some movies" He flicked his blinker on.

I just listened to him hum songs,

His singing always relaxed me.

"How did you know"? I finally spoke, looking up at him as his brown eyes traveled somewhere else.

"Know what"?

"That I was at my house"

"Al called me, she was really worried and said you'd been acting off ever sense..."

The fight.

I had to have known Al wouldn't have let me get away with going home by myself.

Plus, she'd been begging me to call Shawn all week so this was her chance and she took it.

"Oh" I responded, bringing the top of his veiny hand to my lips and kissing it gently.

Closing my eyes in the process.

The love I held for this human was beyond anything I'd ever felt before.

"Will, you know how sorry I am right? I was drunk and stupid and I shouldn't have even thou.." I shook my head as he began.

"I don't want to talk about that. I just want you told hold me and shut up"

He smirked, leaning in to kiss the side of my head while keeping his vision ahead.

As much confusion yet relief I was In, the smell of Shawns Cologne and the feel of his dominate touch made me want to stop the car and throw myself at him.

I was crazy at this point.

"Shawn"? I laughed, watching his jaw line move.

My emotions were everywhere.

"Yeah baby girl"? We turned into his driveway, coming to a complete stop.

I took his hand, bringing it up my thigh even more.

He raised an eye brow.

Smiling.

"Did you miss me"? I leaned over the consul slowly, whispering in his ear.

I could hear the tiniest of moans escape him.

"Hell yeah I did" He let his hand travel to the bottom of my shirt but I pushed it away.

Opening my door and running up the pavement towards the house.

My toes dug the sand, letting myself finally laugh as he chased me.

"Willow! Wtf you can't do that to a guy" His voice made my cheeks blush.

I got in the house quickly but not quick up before Shawns arms slid around my waist, spinning me while slamming my body against the wall.

Pictures shook.

His arms steady on both sides of me as our breathing was the old sound heard.

"Did you miss me baby girl"? He leaned it, his lips going straight for mine.

Just as I craved want more and more.

He pulled away.

"Shawn" I whined, laughing at his evil revenge.

Two could play this game.

"Fine" I smirked as he took a seat on the couch, winking.

My fingers went to the button of my jeans, and slowly but surely I let them fall to the floor.

Kicking them off to the side and turning to head up the stairs, while he watched the whole thing in pure amusement.

I didn't care if just this morning I avoided texting him, calling him and now I was laughing as he chased me up the stair case with a gleam of pleasure.

Me and Shawn were polar opposites, but you know what?

Opposites attract.