Chapter eighty

Willow's POV

As soon as I saw Amanda's garage door open and Shawn pull out with his truck I put the car in reverse and quickly sped out of there. I hated looking at that place, the thoughts of what went on in that house made me sick but I had to realize that Shawn was with me again and he wasn't going anywhere, he wasn't going to leave me again. I'd hoped.

We drove to Shawn's home which wasn't to far away, he pulled in beside me and I watched him slip something in his pocket before he got out of the truck but I didn't put much thought into it, I couldn't accuse Shawn of things, even if I was worried in the back of my head, I knew it wasn't the right thing to do and I would only seem crazy.

"Man it feels good to see this place again," Shawn spoke, letting out a sigh of relief as he grabbed his suitcase from the bed of his truck and began to roll it inside. I stood there for a moment, my arms crossed outside the big beautiful home that was abandoned for months.

I was nervous to go inside but I didn't know what this mean for me and Shawn, this was HIS home and of course I wanted to fix things with him and figure things out but was this even the right move? I didn't only have me to think about I had Penny as well.

"You coming? I need your help unpacking," Shawn looked back as he jingled the key in the door to try to get it open. I nodded my head and made my way over.

When we walked inside it smelt old and musty, there were empty bottles everywhere, what looked like mice poop scattered on the floor, I covered my mouth in disgust.

"What the fuck" Shawn spoke, annoyed, he set his suitcase down on the clean part of the floor as we both looked around.

This place needed a cleaning.. big time..

"So.. do you wanna stay and clean and I'll unpack"? He asked, smirking.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I get the gross job and you get to simply 'unpack" I shoved him and he stuck his tongue out at me, walking off up the stairs trying not to trip on bottles along the way.

If I was gonna clean this place, I needed a whole damn crew but first I wanted to check out the rest, so I followed Shawn upstairs.

He was sitting on his bed when I entered the room, it looked the exact same in there, messy but not gross. He held a old picture frame in his hands, starring at it intensely.

"Remember this"? He huffed, I sat down next to him and focused on what he was looking at.

The first picture we ever took together.. that day we ditched school and went for a dip off the bridge in the woods...

"How could I forgot that day.." I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder as we both just sat and thought.

"Move in with me Willow" He turned and looked at me, I popped my head back up and just sat there.

Was it too soon for that?

"Penny can stay here too, you know that" He pleaded, resting a hand on my thigh.

I didn't open my mouth.

"I.. I have to think about it" Is all I said.