Chapter 25: Larry's Fantasy

As I walked beside Larry I felt his arm brush against mine slightly.

"So what have you been doing lately?" He asked.

"Well I've been focused on my music career since being on break."

"And how is that going?" He asked.

"Good. I already have stuff I'm working on."

"Like?"

"I don't think I can tell you at the moment. Confidential." I replied jokingly.

He began chucking before opening the door into the smoothie shop allowing me in first. It was empty besides the employees waiting patiently for one of us. A couple of minutes staring at the menus and we ordered our smoothies. I ordered my favorite mango smoothie as he ordered a strawberry smoothie.

Once seated I realized that we had spend most of the afternoon together in which I commented.

"It's crazy that I spend about an hour with you." I said sipping my drink.

"Why so?"

"Because I've never been around you. Or hung out with you without your brother."

His eyes julted from the television in the room to me. I suddenly felt my face heat up as I started feeling uncomfortable.

"Yeah well.. I respect my brothers relationships." He said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"We're twins, which means most girls that like one, they like both. So I don't usually hang around his girlfriends without him."

That seemed to make sense which I think seemed interesting.

"Why are you hanging out with me then?" I asked kindly.

He shrugged hesitantly. I could tell by his sudden change in topic that he was nervous.

"You never told me anything about your so called music. I would like to know something." He stumbled over his words.

"I don't know what to tell you. Except that I'm featuring on someone else's song. Matter of fact I started my first session today."

"How did it go?"

"Amazing. I meet the artist and she was really sweet. I didn't freeze which was also good."

Clicking the home button on my phone I checked the time seeing that it about 5 in the evening. The sun looked as though it was slowly setting through the glass windows.

"Maybe we should start heading out." Said Larry.

"Your right. I still need to walk to my house." I replied grabbing my purse from off of the seat.

"I can take you home." He offered.

"Um.. Are you sure?"

"My brother would murder me if I let anything happen to you."

"Alright." I said before getting up off of the booth.

He found his way back to the car where I sat comfortably in the front seat. Since my house wasn't that far away I decided on inviting him inside for a little while, it's not like he was in any kind of a rush was it? I led him into the living room where there was a pile of empty chip bags on coffee table as well as a few resting on the couch.

"Dominic." I said to myself in annoyance.

"I didn't know you where this messy." He said plopping himself onto the couch.