Chapter 2: Plane Trip

Neatly I folded all of my clothes and put them into my suitcases that I bought online. Mochi was laying on top of my bed playing with one of his stuff animals. It took me at least 2 hours to completely pack up everything I was going to take which resulted in me taking filling 2 large suitcases a big bag and my backpack. Since I didn't have a whole lot of clothes I decided to take most of my clothes for more options. My brother would come in every once in a while to see if I needed any help or anything. So it was approximately 7 am when I finished and was heading out. I asked my brother to drop me off at the airport early so I could mentally prepare myself before people start entering the airport.

"Dominic, can you drop me off at the airport?" I asked

"Isn't it at 8:30." He asked watching TV.

"That's when our flight goes. We have to be there an hour early so everything runs smoothly. Please can you take me?"

"Sure then. Just let me get the keys and go to the bathroom."

"Can you also help me putting the suitcases into the car to. Thank you."

"Whatever Nella." He groaned.

I went into my room and put on my outfit.

Then put my backpack on and grabbed my bag and walked out

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Then put my backpack on and grabbed my bag and walked out. I waited patiently outside the car for my brother to open the door. After 5 minutes he arrived with both of suitcases. Finally, about time he go there. On the drive to the airport we talked to each other about this trip.

"Aren't you fricken excited." He said happily trying to pump me up.

"Of course. But I already know it's going to be a tiring year."

"You''ll be fine, I promise. I better get photos of all the places you've been, or else."

"Or else what." I questioned.

"Let's just keep it at or else." He said.

"You promise me you'll call every time something important happens, or if you get sad. Or even if you need someone to talk to." Said Dominic.

"I promise I will. I'll call or text you each week to tell you what's been going on in my life. A little update on how things are. You also have to promise me to send me a picture of Mochi every week. And you have to fill me in on your life."

"Just as long as you keep your promise."

There was a pause as he went down the highway. The highway wasn't as packed as I'd assumed since everyone was probably asleep or getting ready for the day. The clouds in the sky were covering up the sun though it would peak through the patches of empty spaces every once in a while.The radio was playing some good jams through our broken down car that still manages to work perfectly fine. Droplets of water flew to the side of the windows as we speed down the highway.

"I'm gonna miss you." I said over the radio.

"Me too." He responded silently.

Mochi was in the backseat of the car asleep as always. Any car drive make shim sleepy since the motion of the car is always consistent. I shivered as the cold air gust through the air conditioner. My first reaction is to cover myself with my long cardigan.