Chapter 16: Freak

Authors Note:
(This chapter is going to have sex scene. Don't say I didn't warn you. I'll warn before it starts.)

As we both tried our hardest to open the door. Laurent realized that he could try picking the lock.

"Give me your clip." He said.

I took the clip which held my hair up, and passed it to him. He stuck it into the lock and began twisting it in multiple directions until it went all the way into the lock.

"Do you have something that I could twist it with?" He said.

I went to look ever at the vanity. There several different brushes and combs. One of the combs had the end of it very thin. Although it wasn't long. It was going to have to do. I went back to him and handed him the comb. He looked at it for a few seconds then stuck it into the key hole. He slowly turned the key hole with both the clip and the end of the comb. Once he finished he opened the door.

"How did you learn to do that?" I asked suspiciously.

"There are some things you shouldn't know." He replied.

We both made our way hurrying to the back of the stage. Right as we made it to the stage the music started playing. Right as I was walking over to my spot behind the mic. He pulled me into him. Then kissed me on the cheek.

"Have a good show." He said.

Then went up the stairs and onto the stage. I went over to the mics which were located at the back of the stage. This show wasn't that different from any other. The only real difference was the vibe of the crowd. This crowd wasn't as loud as the other ones. The reason for this would be because the venues capacity wasn't as big as the other ones were, meaning less people. Another thing that has changed would be Laurent's dancing which is visibly noticeable. He was having way more fun than before while on stage.

By the time we were done with the concert it was already eleven. I went back into the makeup room to get my purse since I left it there. When I entered the went of over to my purse and grabbed it. Then from their I changed into my regular clothes inside the changing room then went onto the bus. From there I changed into my pajamas. Then went into the back of the room.

Laurent came into the back looking for me

Laurent came into the back looking for me. He was wearing his sweat pants and no shirt. I was in the middle of taking off my makeup when he came into the room.

"I was looking for you." He said sitting down next to me.

"I was getting changed. I've only been here for about four minutes." I said taking a wipe out of my purse to take off my foundation.

I started rubbing it on my face in a up and down motion all around my face. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I wonder who would've locked us inside?" He asked.