Chapter 3: Bus Ride + Venue Rehersal

The rest of the plane trip was pretty chill. Bianca had on some music.Then we played games, as well as spoke. The whole ride took about an hour and a half. We were all tired by the time the plan landed. I got up out of my seat with my backpack and proceeded to walk with Bianca out of the plane and into the airport. We were in the middle of the line waiting for our stuff at the baggage claim, then went out to our buses that was already waiting for us. It took another 25 minutes to get everything put inside the bus, and getting everyone put into their places.

Inside the bus, it was quite big for this many people that were going to be in here. So it was 8 people per bus. And there was a back room with a table and a TV. The beds were all going to be in the same spot. My bed was going to be above Ashley's while Larry's was across from hers. And Laurent's was across from my bed at the top. Then the little kitchen area had a stove with a big refrigerator for putting food. And then a small cooler for putting drinks and snacks. Right next to the kitchen was a big table leading down which was our dining area. There was also TV at the end of the table so we could watch while we ate. Behind the furthest seat was the bathroom was which was small. The only thing inside there was the necessities such as a shower, toilet, and sink. Each room had a sliding door as well. There was little digital TV like the ones they have in cars inside every bed space. As well as a light to see and a sliding curtain.

I was getting cozy in my bed. I closed the curtain to my bed so that the noise from outside wouldn't be as loud and set my backpack down on my lap. I really didn't want to talk to anyone since I don't really know anyone like that. Hopefully things go smoothly this tour I thought to myself as I was getting my blanket out of my backpack. I managed to put my sheets and blanket that I brought with me onto my bed. I rested my head on my backpack as I felt the movement of the bus going through the streets. This was going to be a 2 hour drive to our first location to start off the Mrs. Carter World Tour. As I scrolled through my phone I noticed Laurent opened my curtain and rested his arms on the edge of my bed.

"I see you've already made your bed." He said looking around.

"Yup."I said not paying attention to what he was saying.

"Do you want to watch TV with everyone? We are going to be in the dining room." He said.

"No thanks. I'll be in right here if you need me." I replied back.

"Okay. Suit yourself."

He then leaned closer to me.

"What are you going to do in here?" He asked looking through the window behind me.

I thought about what Bianca said and began making an action toward her suggestion. So I leaned closer to him so our faces were only a few inches apart and said:

"What do you think?" I said looking at his lips for a split second.

Holy shit I thought. There's no going back now. He picked up on me look at his lips and he licked them. He smiled slightly and closed the curtain. Woo, that was so intense. I lied about staying in here. I wanted to go to the back of the room to relax and be by myself for a little bit. So I waited patiently for everyone to leave and go into the dining room. Then I got down from my bed and walked toward the door to the back when Ashley stopped me.

"Hey."She said.

"Hi." I said back.

"I saw you with Laurent. Don't even think about getting any closer to him than you already are. Bitches like you don't end up with guys like him." She said coldly.

"Plus he's mine already." She added confidently.

I totally ignored her and continued walking toward the back. Once I closed the door behind me I said.