Chapter 4: First Show

So after practice I decided to go with Bianca and see what the other tour bus looked like. Everything was the same except the color of the inside. Our bus was white, while theirs was brown. There bus also was more colorful from the girls adding little stuff everywhere.

"I like how yours bus looks" I let out.

"Thanks, we spend a while just decorating the walls with posters and photos."

I went to the back and rested my head on the pillow they had.

"What do you want to do?" She asked.

"I don't know. I'm pretty hungry. Do you have anything in here?" I asked.

"We have ham and cheese to make sandwiches. " She said pointing at the door.

"I'll be back then."

I got up and walked into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. I was in the middle of making it when I saw Victoria come up to me.

"You really pissed off Ashley. I don't know what you did but she told me to tell you to stop." She said calmly.

"I didn't do anything to her. I was with Laurent and she got mad."

"No wonder." She said thinking to herself.

"I don't know why you hang out with her. She's really mean to you as well. If you ever need someone that doesn't make fun of you, I'm always here." I said.

I left her in the kitchen and went back to Bianca. Once there I sat down at the table and began eating.

"I feel bad for Victoria sometimes." I said.

"Why? She did it to herself by being friends with her."

"I know, but no one deserves to be made fun of everyday."

"Well, I understand but she makes fun of people too."

"Only because Ashley tells her too. And she does it to fit in."

"Anyways..."I trailed off.

"Tomorrow do you want to go out and explore." She said.

"We can't."

"Why can't we?" She asked confused.

"We are going to be doing stuff."

"Come on, it'll just be around the block. I wanna see stuff other than the bus and a stage." She said.

"I'll see if we can, since tomorrow is a free day." I said.

She went onto her laptop and began looking through her camera filters.

"Hey come over here." She said.

I went over to her laptop to see the filters. Some made me crack up,while others were strange. After many pictures later I decided to go over to my bus to get my backpack. I walked out of the bus and into the my bus. Upon entering the guys were all having a conversation about whatever. I walked past them and into the bedroom. Larry was laying on his bed talking to someone on the phone. His curtain was halfway closed so I couldn't see anything past his torso. I opened my curtain and took my backpack which was laying on the side of my bed.I could hear giggling coming from the back room. Curiosity was getting the better of me as I wondered what it could be. I threw my backpack over my shoulder and walked over to the door leading to the back room. Looking through the crack of the door I saw Ashley and Laurent talking. Ashley was doing too much as always. Laughing at everything he was saying, complimenting him a lot, and touching him a little too much. Desperate much I thought. Then turned back around and headed out the bus. Once I got back to Bianca I took out my laptop and started checking emails and texting my brother.