Chapter 12: Aftermath

In that moment I didn't want to do anything else but stay here. My heart began racing 90 miles miles per hour. I slowly kissed him back wanting more. He cupped my face in his hands making everything feel way more intimate. I could smell the cologne coming off of him turning me on a little. He pulled away after a few seconds then looked directly in my eyes.

"Well, I'm awake now." I said slightly out of breath.

He pulled me up so that I was sitting up instead of laying down. My heart was still racing from the kiss but I was extremely happy. He wrapped one arm around me.

"I knew that would work." He said proud.

I blushed at his statement in which he noticed quickly and moved himself closer to me. Then leaned in toward my ear until he was close enough to whisper into my ear.

"You know your hot when your blushing. He whispered.

He then started playing with my hair by taking strands of hair and twirling it with his index finger while waiting for my answer. I nervously started fiddling with the ends of my hairs out of being put on the spot. Once I had accumulated what I was going to say I began to opened my mouth.

"Thanks. I don't know why-" I began rambling on.

To break my constant rambling he planted another kiss on me instantly shutting me up. My stomach was once again filled with butterflies as I felt his tongue make its way into my mouth. It felt as though for this moment I didn't care about anything else other than us. I completely forgot about my other problems such as Ashley. She would definitely have a heart attack if she ever saw us. But in this moment I really didn't care. Once he broke away from me he started to open his eyes when I passionately locked lips with him again. I could feel a smile coming across his face as he kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me on top of him. He started moving his hands towards my butt. One I noticed where his hands were placed it made me a little excited.

I didn't want to stop kissing him but I knew that at anytime anyone could barge in on accident and catch us. So after a few seconds of losing myself I got a hold of myself and pulled myself away. In reluctance as I was moving away he lightly bit my bottom lip. It gave me tingles that turned me on. He tilted his head a little and looked at me in confusion which turned into guilt.

"I'm sorry." He said looking away.

"We're moving to fast huh?" He added quietly.

"No, no. It's not that. It's just.." I stopped to think of what I was going to say.

"I don't want Ashley to come in on us." I admitted fooling around with my shirt.

He looked at me with no expression making me nervous. Whenever he doesn't show any expression it usually means that he's either angry or thinking. Both of those things can either be good or bad. I got myself off of Laurent and sat back onto the couch. I waited patiently to get a reaction from although I was cared inside. Since it's a touchy topic for both of us I was hesitant in telling him.

"I see." He said.

I looked over at him. He was playing with the rings on his fingers. I wanted to say something to him but I knew that it might just start another argument so I decided to keep it to myself. So instead I focused on something else.

"We don't have a show today." I said trying to cool the air.

"Yeah, I heard."

"What are you planning on doing then." I asked curiously.

"I don't know. Nothing probably. Chill."

"Same. I mean me too. I mean-" I was cut off by his chuckle.