Chapter 43 - Smells like Teen Desperation

"I.. I.."

Truthfully, I didn't know what to say. I'm shocked because he stopped my class to have this loud outburst. Also he just woke me up. Wait.

What was that last part?

"What was that last part?" His chest was heaving up and down. Now that everything is off his chest, he can breathe.

"Yeah I didn't quite hear you" Grace smiled.

He looked around extremely confused before smiling and shouting so loud Japan could hear.

"I, Tyler Monroe love Bree Bunsel! I love you, I love you, I love you" he pulled me by my waist, whispering against my lips "I love you" and kissed me in front of everyone. Nancy and all her minions were S H O O K

"That's her? She's your girlfriend?! What a fucking downgrade" Nancy snorted.

"Downgrade from what? You're a nobody, I can't downgrade from nothing" Tyler rolled his eyes and intertwined our fingers. "Forgive me?"

I nodded and he smiled as fireworks went off in his eyes. "But you have to talk to my parents". His eyes dropped to the floor and the teacher cleared their throat.

"Tyler leave! NOW!"

"Fuck you" he flipped him the bird before walking out and winking at me.

***

Tyler stood in my room pacing back and forth creating an invisible trench in front of my bed.

"Would you calm down?" I rolled my eyes and stared at Tyler reciting a speech. "Hello? I'm talking to you" I sighed in annoyance as he beamed at me.

"Give me a attitude one more time and you'll see." He gave me a stern look as the words crisply rolled off his tongue.

"Or what?" It's safe to say I'm beyond annoyed that he's ignoring me. Once again my eyes did a 360. The second it did, Tyler was between my legs pinning me on the bed.

"Bree." He exhaled against my neck above my jugular. His teeth were gritted, the anxiety was building up anger. I tensed up as he pushed his lower half against mine.

The heat of my blush travelling at lightening speed to my underwear, pooling wetness. Nothing that hasn't happened before, mostly all Tyler's actions turn on the waterworks.

Tyler stared at me intensely and slightly confused. "I can smell you" he moved back to pacing in my room but he seemed distracted.

"Smell me? Like.. sweat?" I raised my arm to sniff my armpit.

"No" covering his face with his hands and leaning back he stood between my legs again. "This" grinding against my core as the wetness spread. "Your arousal, I can smell you"

"Could you always do that?" My blush creeped back into my cheeks. That means every time I got wet he could - fuck.

He smirked examining my flustered expression. I'm taking that as a yes.

"You don't know how hard it is to not fuck you considering you always smell like pure heaven around me" his eyes were filling with lust as he ran his fingers down my thigh and dipped them under my shorts briefly grazing over my lace underwear with his thumb. My breathing hitched as he pushed slightly. The pressure of his thumb on my nub sent an electric shock up my spine, it was short lived though.

"Sorry.. I'm getting carried away" he sighed and removed himself from me. I however was still in utter shock, I've never felt that before and I definitely wanted to feel it again. I stared at him as he ruffled his hair while reciting his previous speech again. My eyes travelled all over his body and stopped his obvious hard on.

"It's really hard to concentrate when you look at me like that"

"Yeah I'm sure that's not the only thing that's hard right now"

---------------------------------------------------------