Chapter 45 - This isn't PG13

"There's just one more thing to accomplish! And that my dear friends is prom" I turned to Grace, Matt and Tyler in my room.

Tyler and Matt groaned at the mention of "prom".

"Aw fuck, it's 12 Matt, we gotta go" Grace said looking at her phone.

"Do I have to?" Matt whined like the baby he is. But I wonder where they're going.

"Come on, my parents need to meet you some day" she dragged him off the bed and he landed with an 'oof'.

"You know you can tell a lot about a woman's hands, for instance, she has hooves? Horse" Matt let go of Grace's hands and Tyler burst out laughing.

"Hey no babies" Matt pointed to both of us. "Grace and I are going to her parents so you'll be home alone"

***

"If he's about to get stabbed he should just say "I have too much swagger for the dagger" and the killer will leave him alone!" I shouted while hiding behind a pillow watching some horror movie with Tyler.

"This is why you're never in horror movies" he kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer.

"I'm sure that's why" rolling my eyes I felt Tyler pull my t-shirt down as he kissed my shoulder and down my back. My breath hitched as I dropped the pillow.

"I want to trace patterns on your skin, memorize every inch of you and fuck you till you forget your name" kissing up my throat and reaching my face, I hungrily kissed him back.

We were positioned on my bed so that he was on top of me. I could feel my wetness spreading with every grind. I never wanted his lips to leave mine, every kiss heated me up more and more.

"Tylerrr" I managed to moan out which caused him to stop. I wanted him, no I needed him. Badly. "I want more with you, I really do.. it's just.." I avoided his eyes as I trailed off.

"You've got to be shitting me" he smiled widely and I finally met his gaze. "You're a virgin?"

Feeling my cheeks turn bright red from embarrassment I pushed his chest playfully. He chuckled eventually asking. "Bree, how far have you actually been with a guy?"

"Actually.. You're the furthest I've been with anyone" I whispered quietly and mildly ashamed.

"Hey it's okay" he moved the hair out of my face "That just means I get to discover you first" he lifted my t-shirt and trailed kisses to the beginning of my shorts. I mentally high fived myself for shaving this morning otherwise he'd be lost in a forest.

His hands glided under my shorts hooking his fingers around the waistband and pulling down with every kiss placed.

Feeling his breath against my core as he smirked against my pubis. "Damn, I think I found Niagara falls"

"How do you even know I'm wet? It could be a desert down there" I crossed my arms hating the ego boost my body is giving him.

"Oh really" he came back up to my face as his finger slid up between my soaked folds. My eyes shot open to meet his. "I think the desert recently got some heavy rain" he continued to rub his finger up and down which shot a jolt of pleasure up my spine.

"Must be climate change" I rushed out, gasping at the feeling of Tyler's fingers.

My lower half completely exposed, Tyler's remaining clothes now joined mine on the floor.

His hands roamed under my t-shirt feeling my braless chest. In the back of my mind, it seems like I planned for this.

"Take it off for me"

"E-excuse me?" This felt like humiliation. I already felt weird being this exposed to him, I'm just too body shy for sex.

"How about I help you if you help me?" My eyes flickered between his eyes and Calvin Klein underwear. Nodding slowly, I lifted my t-shirt as he helped pull it off of me.

His lips latched to my nipple as his hands guided mine to his waist. Tugging slightly on his underwear as he tugged on my nipple, my brain wasn't programming properly. Unintended gasps and moans were leaving my lips as my legs closed to cause some friction for relief.

I accidentally grazed my hand over his obvious erection which made him bite down a little. Eventually I managed to pull them down successfully with his assistance.

"You smell like absolute heaven" his kisses trailed back down. "Want more?" His head rested on my knees as I noticed my legs were closed completely. I nodded my head quickly while staring into his eyes which were clouded over.

"I can't hear you Princess" kissing my knee, I could visibly see his fangs.

"I do"

"Then open for me?"

Slowly but shakily I moved them apart. Tyler wasted no time diving his tongue into my pool. I gripped the sheets as his tongue danced across me. I was going crazy. I felt knots in my stomach and lumps in my throat.

"Tyler, I.. I need you" the words shaking as they came out.

"No you don't, not yet" he smiled now nibbling and attacking my body with hickeys.

Sitting up so I was face to face with him, my core was pressed against his leg causing him to give me an expecting look.

I pulled his face close to mine, our lips moving together in sync while he gently rocked me back and fourth on his leg. Biting his lip accidentally elicited a groan from him.

"Tyler please" I was becoming desperate.

"Beg some more, Princess and it might just get you somewhere" our make out continued as he increased the pace of my grinding against his leg. Moving his hands off of my waist and onto his leg, I grinded all on my own like the horniest bunny out there.

His hand trailed up and down my spine as he embraced my nipple again. His other hand worked it's way back to my core and assisted along with my grinding. His fingers slowly entered me as I slowly bounced up and down.

My body was squirming under his touch as I felt a pressure build in my abdomen.

"Tyler I think I'm going to-" before I finished my sentence, he pulled out his fingers and stuck them in his mouth.

"Fuck you" I whimpered out.

"Soon, baby" he chuckled nipping at my neck.

I moved incredibly close to his throbbing boner, carefully grinding against it. I just needed some relief.

"Look at you" he smirked flipping us over and grinded against me hard.
"Now I know you need me."

He rubbed his head up and down my entrance before kissing me.

"Sure?"

"Sure." I confirmed as he pushed into me.

I clenched around him to block the pain and burning sensation of me being stretched out. I stopped moving as I let out a breath and adjusted to his size.

He entwined our fingers, pulling out then pushing in again. Thrusting in and out more and more as I started screaming and moaning curse words laced Tyler's name.

Again a similar knot tied in my stomach as he quickly pumped in and out.

"Holy fuck, Ty-AHHH" I moaned out holding onto his back for dear life.

"Shit, Bree" he groaned as his thrusts got more sloppy. His thrusts caused moans to freely flow from my mouth uncontrollably. He pushed into me as hard as he could while squeezing my thighs way too hard.

He pulled out watching all the fluids flow out of my body. "Fuck" I exclaimed and he looked at me amused.

"You good?"

"You're good" I replied breathlessly. My heart was beating everywhere in my body.

---------------------------------------------------------