Chapter 33 - Cooties

"Uno" Tyler stated as he laid down a card. I could care less about winning right now, my eyes were orgasming at Tyler's body. Do you think eye orgasms are tears?

I stopped at his waist band and tilted my head. There's a whole dick inside those pants. Could be inside my pants too if I wanted meaning I'll cut it off and keep it in my pocket. Jokes, you know I meant the nasty.

"What are staring at?" His eyes followed my gaze and he stared at me completely gobsmacked. "Are you staring at my-"

"Would you ever have sex with me?" I'm just curious as to what his answer is, I may be a horny little butterfly but I'm mainly all talk and no action.

"I really don't know how to answer you" he hesitated and searched my room for some way to stall my question or avoid it.

"How about honestly?"

"Why are you even asking?"

"I'm just curious I mean your wangdoodle is right there" I shrugged putting a card down.

"Yes I would. I've been having sex with you in my head for months now" Why would you say that with no guilt? With no shame? "Besides, you're 18, you shouldn't be doing the deed" he placed his last card down, winning the game.

"I dislike this game and you"

"Awww princess, you love me"

"In your dreams, Monroe"

"Oh, in my dreams you love me really good" he was hovering over me with his hands at either side of my head.

"Gross, boys have cooties" I tried pushing him away but he's too strong.
"Damn you're like a mound of meat"

"Only where it counts" he leaned down, pushing his hard on against me. I whimpered a little as I pulled him down to almost meet my lips. The space didn't even feel like it was there because they were so close. "But boys have cooties, remember?" He got off of me and reshuffled the cards.

"Best out of 3?"

---------------------------------------------------------