Chapter 4 - Talk sick, Toxic baby

"Why is that my probleeeem" I groaned as I hit Matthew with a pillow multiple times. Maybe if I smother him it'll fix his face.

"Because they're dogs who will obviously go for bitches and right now, you're being one"

"As long as I don't look like one" I said as I hit Matthew as hard as I can while tackling him.

"Woah I just walked in on some incest shit"

"Well you know what they say, incest is wincest" I smile at Tyler and lick Matt's face. "What are you even doing here?"

"I asked Ty to come over to watch you while the hell hounds are downstairs"

"You need to get your dogs fixed before I cut their balls off myself" I sighed sitting on my bed with Tyler sitting behind me.

This is going to be an interesting night.

An hour and a half later Tyler and I were laying on my bed watching Big Mouth on Netflix. At this point of the night, I was super tired.

"You know your internal voice in your brain doesn't need to breathe so you could scream forever."

Tyler looked down at me with a questioning look. "You say things that make me afraid"

"Oh like how your belly button is just your old mouth? Or how your bones are always wet?" Tyler's expression just got more confused as I spoke.

He covered my mouth with his hand, sighing at me licking his hand. "Please just stop talking.. and licking my hand."

I yawned causing him to yawn too. Here's my shot. I stuck my finger in his mouth and it all just happened so fast.

I gasped wide eyed as Tyler's fang went straight through my finger. Staring at his calm expression, he closed his eyes and sucked lightly as I whimpered. I couldn't take my eyes off of him draining my finger of its colour.

I didn't know what was happening, nothing seemed to want to register in the one brain cell I had left. My mitochondria powerhouse had completely died.

I was snapped back into reality as Tyler groaned in pleasure as I felt him lick the wound on my finger. I felt my cheeks getting red as he slowly pulled my finger out of his mouth.

"If I were you, I wouldn't do that again unless you want to die"

I froze rubbing my finger as the wound closed, clearly the wondrous works of Tyler's saliva.

"Have you ever been bitten?"

Glancing at Tyler I shook my head. He looked concerned but soon covered it up with a smirk.

"Well then I guess I should tell you the side effects of a first bite"

"There's side effects! What, did you poison me? This isn't what Britney Spears taught me about boys being toxic"

"Calm down, you'll be fine. You'll just feel feverish, maybe a headache. It's like being sick"

All I could focus was Tyler's mouth moving. His lips looked like cherries I just want to bite them.

Is it getting hot in here or is that just him? Wait, it's the fever talking.

Did he mean cough cough sick or love sick?

---------------------------------------------------------