Chapter 36 - Fancy *raises pinkie*

"It's a surprise, you'll love it" Tyler grabbed a handful of my butt and stared me down. "Oh and dress fancy because we know how much you love that"

"I can be fancy" I picked up the wine glass on my desk and swirled my chocolate milk around.

Rolling his eyes and taking the glass from me. "Real 5 year old etiquette right there"

"Test me, I scratch and bite" I warned.

"You'll crawl and beg too" he smiled kissing my hand.

"You must be thinking of your other bitch Matt"

"Speaking of Matt, I gotta go get him drunk"

"I'll call Grace to babysit, she can sit on her baby's face" I cringed at my gross but true words.

"You know?" Oh Damn, I forgot he was here.

"I know what?"

The staring competition began. Not that I minded, he was such a beauty to look at.

"You're so cute when you perve me"

"Excuse you" I scoffed, turning away and blushing.

"Ha! I win, spill the tea"

"Grace told me she hooked up with Matt and that she really likes him. That's about as much as I pulled out of her. I mean I used her as an alibi so she knows about us" I shrugged and he nodded going off to intoxicate Matt.

***

Too much? I'm not sure if he wanted met gala fancy or just dinner fancy so I picked something in between

Too much? I'm not sure if he wanted met gala fancy or just dinner fancy so I picked something in between. I paired it with subtle glitter make up and chunky heels so I don't walk looking like a crab.

Matt was in the bathroom puking and Tyler had just briefed Grace on what was happening.

While he was talking she covered his face with his hand.

"Can I go on a date with you instead? You look amazing, Bree! Like a really good piece of pizza with endless toppings"

Tyler was in a tightish back suit and I couldn't help but have my breath taken away by him. Grace dropped her hand and he looked at me with the brightest eyes and smile.

"It's too bad you don't see what I see, if you did you'd smile and keep looking" I blushed intensely as he lead me to the door.

I hope no babies get made tonight, I should've given Grace a condom.

---------------------------------------------------------